• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BT&T Field Improvements??

Deac1966

A.W. Hamilton
Reaction score
Years ago when many of us purchased seat rights on the west side of BB&T Field we were promised that improvements and enhancements would be made - eventually - to both the concession stands and the bathroom facilities. Just wondering if anything has been done for the upcoming season. The present set up is horrible and is in need of upgrades. I think that eventually has already arrived....

I don't understand how the school, Deacon Club, Athletic Department or whomever continues to ask for funds for a new tennis facility, a new soccer facility, a new locker room, a new baseball field and new scoreboards for both football and baseball yet has failed to live up to the promise of upgraded lavatories and concession stands for those of us that made a long term financial commitment to the school via seat rights.

Any word on when or if these upgrades will be made?

Just drink more before you come in. Alcohol lowers your standards for both concessions and restrooms just like it does with women.

I thought they redid the bathrooms at least on one side pretty recently

You do realize that all the projects that you specifically mentioned have had people who made large restricted gifts to get the project going, right? Donate money that is earmarked for concessions and toilets. Also, keep in mind that you're at a football game; a place to piss and a place to buy a hot dog can only be spruced up so much before it's a waste of money.

You haven't noticed that the concession stands on the West side are much improved?

If the entire university is guilty of toilet mismanagement, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? And isn't that an indictment of our entire American society? I'm not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America on July 5th!

You haven't noticed that the concession stands on the West side are much improved?

And the bathrooms in the Tower (the ones accessible from the concourse) are obviously new and in great shape.

If the entire university is guilty of toilet mismanagement, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? And isn't that an indictment of our entire American society? I'm not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America on July 5th!

*storms out humming the star spangled banner*

That is funny

yeah its too bad tony and ty never really developed on court but i think al farouq lived up to expectations.

Reactions: TBR

If you sponsor a urinal, will they put a plaque up with your name on it? I bet it would cost more to sponsor one of the long (community) urinals. I'm possibly interested.

The OP is the most Wake Forest-y thing I've ever read.

It's almost as if he wasn't aware The Great Recession occurred.

Back