• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bulldog / UConn Game Thread...

What? How many shots did Stevens miss tonight? The offense was fine, they were moving all night and they had plenty of open looks around the perimeter they just couldn't hit the ocean falling out of a boat. Hell they couldn't hit the universe jumping out of a spaceship

Andrew Smith reminds me of Kevin Swinton.

Wow, would have loved to see a good game....BB this season has just sucked for me. I'm afraid next year will be the same. :(

My sarcasm doesn't translate well on the new board. This does indeed suck though.

I refuse to watch this edition of one shining moment. Off to hulu to check out last week's Colbert Report.

Had to turn this one off with about 5 to go. Couldn't stomach watching Calhoun cut down the nets--almost as bad as watching Kay do it last year. If I was a Butler alum, I'd be in line at Best Buy tomorrow to buy a new TV.

UCONN won by 12 over a team that shot 18%. Just terrible all around, I still can't wrap my head around it.

LOL "What a wonderful championship" - just say it sucked.

Calhoun is the oldest coach to ever win a chapionship and he is 68.
T minus 10 years Bz...

Until the last 10 minutes I really enjoyed the game. Happy for UConn, and I hope Calhoun retires. No better way to go out.

i feel so unsatisfied. i'm not exactly sure what i just watched...

Exactly how I feel. I feel like I just watched the first game of a season with teams just getting their regular season legs under them.

Wtf just happened, I'm still confused.

Back