• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

jesus_facepalm.jpg

Many people on here have noted that many Republicans seem to believe that relatively empty spaces should count for more than small but densely-packed urban areas. It's nice that Falwell just provided proof that they do.

Fox News continues ro spead lies about this being NBD.

"Let's move on. I mean, he's working hard trying to take care of our country here and keep us all safe," Jackson said before criticizing the "liberal" press. "And I think, you know, the press, some of the liberal press in those on the left [have] really spun this stuff."

Jackson, a congressional candidate in Texas, said that Americans will look back on this situation and see that "we overreacted a little bit."

"I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. You know, in some regard. But, you know, I think that this thing has been spun for political reasons," Jackson said. "And I think that a lot of people have really gone overboard with it. Just, you know, it did create a lot of fears. It doesn't need to be."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-white-house-physician-ronny-jackson-trump-coronavirus-test

Maybe if Jackson's hero Dear Leader had actually been a leader from the beginning and had been taking charge as he loves to brag about doing, then there wouldn't be as much fear and hoarding and all that. Curiously, the usual suspects weren't on the Sunday morning talk shows today - Chris Christie was gone from ABC's This Week, and none of the usual right-wingers (Lowry, Hewitt, McCrory, Pletka) were on Meet the Press. Nearly all of the roundtable members they did have criticized Trump for his handling of the crisis so far, and I was surprised that no one really defended him. Maybe that's why the usual suspects weren't there.

Last edited:

They really do have total contempt for their audience. Unfortunately, the reason they have contempt is because stunts like this usually work. "Honey, I don't recall Hannity ever saying this was a hoax. Do you?"

They really do have total contempt for their audience. Unfortunately, the reason they have contempt is because stunts like this usually work. "Honey, I don't recall Hannity ever saying this was a hoax. Do you?"

But if this stunt works, it may kill off half of their viewership. I would think that Fox News fans are the most vulnerable right now. Older, not overly informed, defiant toward science, etc. I don't think it is hyperbole to say that some people will die because they got all of their "news" from Fox News.

Back