• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Except for deluded FN fans. Otherwise known as Republicans.

It really says something about the sharp decline of American journalism over the past 30 or so years that the most-viewed American news network (and they love to brag about that) admitted in a court of law today that their primetime talking head lineup are basically little more than entertainers ("We're not the front page of the New York Times!") who have no journalistic obligation to report the facts, or to investigate to see if any of the claims they are making each night are true. Moreover, they also admitted that their own audience doesn't really see them as a traditional news network and doesn't expect them to report actual facts. What a time to be alive.

Fox has always made the distinction between their evening lineup being entertainment separate from their newsroom. It was a running bit on The Daily Show for years.

The Fox website is certainly busy today trying to minimize the fallout from Bolton's book. Among other things, they have an article with "juicy anecdotes" from Sarah Huckabee Sanders upcoming book bashing Bolton as "arrogant and selfish" and "drunk on power." Attack Dear Leader, Fox makes you pay the price.

The Fox website is certainly busy today trying to minimize the fallout from Bolton's book. Among other things, they have an article with "juicy anecdotes" from Sarah Huckabee Sanders upcoming book bashing Bolton as "arrogant and selfish" and "drunk on power." Attack Dear Leader, Fox makes you pay the price.

To be fair, Bolton is a piece of shit.

104854944_308419403512051_635924915156466212_n.jpg

Looks like Fox News is hearing the buzz about Tammy Duckworth, too.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/media/tammy-duckworth-tucker-carlson/index.html

Tucker apparently went on a rant saying Duckworth hates America and she responded by saying "Does @TuckerCarlson want to walk a mile in my legs and then tell me whether or not I love America?"

Then tonight he called her a "coward" for refusing to come on his show until he issued an apology.
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...-up-criticism-of-duckworth-calls-her-a-coward

It's been clear for a long time that Republicans "respect the troops" only to the point that the troops are white guys out of central casting and serve GOP political aims. They don't respect true sacrifice.

lol at Tucker pulling the Ben Shapiro "DEBATE ME!" nonsense.

Back