• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

How was he caught off guard by this?

I thought he had already been let go by CNN.

I could see Tucker Carlson putting together a group to buy Newsmax or OAN if he could get out of potential legal drama.

I wonder now what Tucker's public take will be on Trump.

If Tucker has the balls, he could be the one to take on Trump. The GOP is looking for a strong man they can trust.

lol, so did Kevin McCarthy basically get Tucker fired by giving him confidential tapes from Jan 6th?

ahh yes right now today is when Rupert Murdoch got concerned about the January 6, 2021 coverage

oh, i am sure that the Dominion settlement has a little to do with Tucker being shit-canned. all of the texts and stuff was just the icing on the cake.

thoughts and prayers dirtbag

Not really, but he fed Tucker's obsession by handing over tapes from Jan 6th which Tucker used to back his conspiracy theories with some selective editing.

But that wouldn’t hurt Fox News at all.

It is funny that McCarthy went all in for Tucker and he got canned.

quick google says rush limbaugh had a $600M estate at his death and Tucker is at $420M now

I think he has enough of a name to build something outside of Fox News that will make money

if the only way to make money being a conservative is cable news then the whole enterprise is fucked in a few years anyways (would be nice)

or he can team up with don lemon and form the male grievance network
OAN or bust baby !

Back