• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

nah I just like trolling you compulsive celebrity masturbaters

isn't there some sort of asterisk by Bristol Palin for you people? God damn, she's a fucking moron, a fucking Palin, and her face is fake with that chin implant.

giphy.gif

isn't there some sort of asterisk by Bristol Palin for you people? God damn, she's a fucking moron, a fucking Palin, and her face is fake with that chin implant.

People magazine tells me celebs are people just like us!

I'm an old I guess. If I don't like their politics or their personality, I get no wood. :tard:

People forget that WandB didn’t just want to bang Lena Dunham, but thought she was outright hot

Well maybe you should give her a chin omelette. Then you can go get some of that dick Michelle O is swinging. Barack’s been on the receiving of that angry throbber and you and he can discuss

Lectro, rank these theories from most to least viable:

Michelle Obama’s a man
Barack Obama was born in Kenya
Barack Obama is a Muslim
There was a child sex ring being run out of a DC pizza restaurant
Newtown shootings were fake

Hahahaha.. how about you,you ridiculous fuck.

“Russia stole the election”

That’s has to be biggest GD rube Fake ever played

So Fuck Yourself

Hahahaha.. how about you,you ridiculous fuck.

“Russia stole the election”

That’s has to be biggest GD rube Fake ever played

So Fuck Yourself

You’re not very good at answering direct questions

People forget that WandB didn’t just want to bang Lena Dunham, but thought she was outright hot

Lol yeah I dont think you were there little bro. You schoolboys were drooling all over that pancake titted model with the rice teeth who danced like she was trying to shake a dingleberry loose, and I made the point she was provably a dead fuck who laid there thinking about how hot she felt she was, and that the Dunham chick was probably 10 times the lay. It was to make a point, but it’s still funny. My tastes run more to the tattooed, thick-thighed brunettes with real tits, but I’m pretty opened minded. And Bristol Palin is a fucking 6 at best but keep on jerkin to her it’s all good.

Dunham was definitely presented in contrast to Kate Upton. Good times on the internet.

Lectro, rank these theories from most to least viable:

Michelle Obama’s a man
Barack Obama was born in Kenya
Barack Obama is a Muslim
There was a child sex ring being run out of a DC pizza restaurant
Newtown shootings were fake

Back