• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

I know Fox deliberately does this stuff to rile up the base, but none of the Fox & Friends cast are the sharpest tools in the shed, so to speak. Even scripted, some of the stuff they've said over the years is "did they just actually say that" moronic. It's like a morning talk show for dummies.

I know I've said this before, but he's got the same damn "I'm so confused!" expression in nearly every screenshot of his show. His expression is like "even I can't believe I'm saying/hearing this crap again."

Well where does White Supremacy deaths rank along side suicide and Opiod deaths? It's not a totally unreasonable take. The media isn't going after big pharma with 50x the proportionate furor they should. The White Supremacy deaths are better news stories, but they're fairly inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

This is why hannity/carlson/ingrahamson are so effective, they are the masters of whataboutsim that's based in general truth. Denying the MSM is 90% liberal and definitely over-dramatizes things for political purposes is what entrenches the rubes in their positions. 30 people dying from a madman is nothing compared to 15,000 drunk driving deaths every year, yet what does the media focus on? Re-enacting prohibition would be about 100,000 times more beneficial to the public than implementing gun control. Add up the cancers and lost jobs and lost relationships and drunk driving deaths that alcohol causes and compare it to the white supremacist mass killings and its obvious why we spend so much time discussing one thing and not the other.

The fox news formula is just

1) point out the MSM bias
2) that bias happens to have a hint of truth
3) Liberals claim the MSM is just reporting facts and being impartial
4) then they hook their viewers who realize the MSM bias is true, and then mistrust the liberals.

Last edited:
The evils of white supremacy go far beyond recent mass murderers. That’s a pretty ahistorical post.

“Hannity/Carlson speak general truth” -Palma

I’ve long wondered whether those fuckers actually believe the stupid shit they say, or if they know it’s total bullshit but will sell. Hard to believe anyone can actually be as stupid as Hannity, for example, appears to be. And Kilmeade in that clip above.

So Kilmeade parrots the same rhetoric that the shooter used as inspiration to murder Hispanic people. Nice. Will advertisers pull their shit from their show? Nah, the almighty dollar is all that matters.

I’ve long wondered whether those fuckers actually believe the stupid shit they say, or if they know it’s total bullshit but will sell. Hard to believe anyone can actually be as stupid as Hannity, for example, appears to be. And Kilmeade in that clip above.

Hannity and Carlson are just hucksters. They don't actually believe their shit (as evidenced by Carlson's facial expressions when he says stupid stuff). Kilmeade is a Brad-level idiot.

Carlson is on tape admitting he’s a huckster. On that same tape he said racist and misogynistic shit too. So anyone who thinks he’s reporting “general truth” is either trolling (Palma) or dumb and probably racist (Lectro)

The Loudest Voice on Showtime chronicling the rise of Fox News under the leadership of Roger Ailes has been very good.

We should take Fox News viewers and send them to government run facilities where the can learn the benefits of the leftist agenda. For these government sponsored retreats it would be best if we separated them from family and loved ones so the can be properly re-educated.

It has worked for most leftist regimes.

Fox News viewers already know the benefits of a leftist agenda. How else - if not for social security and Medicare - could they afford to sit on their asses and watch cable news all day.

I know I've said this before, but he's got the same damn "I'm so confused!" expression in nearly every screenshot of his show. His expression is like "even I can't believe I'm saying/hearing this crap again."

He looks like there’s always a video of someone fucking a horse right next to his teleprompter.

Back