• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

I was texting with a buddy of mine who still watches cable news. He told me this about the Fox News coverage of the Trump rally last night.

Oh I put it on Fox last night after the rally- they made it sound like there were riots outside the arena after, but not much was happening. They pointed to these cops saying it was the SWAT team in riot gear, etc- it was bicycle cops with their bike helmets!! The reporter was saying it was dangerous to be down there, and people were casually walking behind him texting and whatnot

LOL. You know they're running scared when they're talking about a civil war if Dear Leader is impeached. Her statement that fatass Steve Bannon is "one of the most brilliant political minds" in itself should disqualify her from ever being taken seriously. And, of course, there's the projection. Always projecting. And if I were conservatives I'd stop talking so much about a civil war. The last one didn't work out so well for them as I recall.

ETA: Her melodramatic chatter about "people who refused to see others as people" is most ironic. No doubt she's referring to liberals refusing to see Trump supporters as people, but in the 1850s it was conservatives who refused to see slaves as people, and it was the progressives of that era - the abolitionists - who insisted on seeing slaves as fellow human beings, and not as property to be bought and sold. It's conservatives who refuse to see LGBT people as fellow humans with equal rights, or minorities, or immigrants. Not liberals.

Yeah, but for who?

71812904_560336831374067_1458507457054638080_n.jpg

I was texting with a buddy of mine who still watches cable news. He told me this about the Fox News coverage of the Trump rally last night.

Yeah, but for who?

71812904_560336831374067_1458507457054638080_n.jpg

LOL. Southern conservatives started the war through secession, and then firing on Fort Sumter. They fired the first shot. I guess these are the same folks who think that because slaveowners in those days were Democrats, they must have been liberals then too. Ignorance knows no bounds. Although I'll admit that conservatives/reactionaries did much better at the end of Reconstruction in getting what they wanted. But in the war itself, they got crushed.

The Civil War wasn’t the darkest moment in American History. The hundreds of years of owning human beings that started it holds that title.

The Civil War wasn’t the darkest moment in American History. The hundreds of years of owning human beings that started it holds that title.

Yeah. The Civil War was a huge step forward for the country that was mostly undone. We are still trying to fulfill the post-Civil War amendments. The US economy was built on slavery and the corporate sector has been trying to “recapture the magic” ever since. Mass incarceration, college athletics, unpaid internships, keeping the minimum wage low, tying health insurance to employment, union busting. All are attempts to create a no to low paid docile workforce ripe for exploitation.

So your saying pure capitalism requires slave-wage labor, unregulated banking, and decimation of the environment to work? Say it isn’t so!

In the past week, Shepard Smith suddenly quits (or is pushed out of) Fox News, to the obvious shock and astonishment of his Fox colleagues. Now, the Murdoch-owned NY Post is releasing a front-page story claiming that the recent Fox poll that looked so bad for Trump - especially regarding public support for impeachment - was flawed and "misrepresented" data by "under representing" the number of Republicans in the poll. Shocker. I guess that recent private meeting between Barr and Murdoch really paid off for Trump & Company. Chris Wallace had better watch his back.

Link: https://nypost.com/2019/10/12/fox-news-pollster-braun-research-misrepresented-impeachment-poll-analysis/

In the past week, Shepard Smith suddenly quits (or is pushed out of) Fox News, to the obvious shock and astonishment of his Fox colleagues. Now, the Murdoch-owned NY Post is releasing a front-page story claiming that the recent Fox poll that looked so bad for Trump - especially regarding public support for impeachment - was flawed and "misrepresented" data by "under representing" the number of Republicans in the poll. Shocker. I guess that recent private meeting between Barr and Murdoch really paid off for Trump & Company. Chris Wallace had better watch his back.

Link: https://nypost.com/2019/10/12/fox-news-pollster-braun-research-misrepresented-impeachment-poll-analysis/

lol, they took the Solid Dems + Lean Dems from the Fox poll (48%) and compared it to the self identified Dems from the latest Gallup poll (31%) and argued that Fox polled too many Dems.

The latest Gallup numbers for Dems + Lean Dems is 49%.

Did anybody have “Fox News isn’t biased enough” in their Fascism Bingo?

lol, they took the Solid Dems + Lean Dems from the Fox poll (48%) and compared it to the self identified Dems from the latest Gallup poll (31%) and argued that Fox polled too many Dems.

The latest Gallup numbers for Dems + Lean Dems is 49%.

Somehow I doubt that Fox will release another poll with such bad numbers for Trump anytime soon. Or that they will any longer tolerate allowing any reporter to even moderately criticize Trump or anyone close to him. American Pravda lives!

Welp, they goin’ full retard.

In an earnest-sounding way.

How (unfortunately) Republican.

Having eliminated Shepard Smith, Dear Leader is now going after Chris Wallace on twitter: "Somebody please explain to Chris Wallace of Fox, who will never be his father (and my friend), Mike Wallace, that the Phone Conversation I had with the President of Ukraine was a congenial & good one. It was only Schiff’s made up version of that conversation that was bad!" As I expected, Smith's resignation (or firing) has just emboldened Trump to go after everyone at Fox who dares to criticize him in even the mildest way. Wallace may want to polish that resume, or else consider sucking up to every Trump official he interviews, like just about everyone else at Fox News and Fox Business. "The [twitter] beatings will continue until morale improves."

It’s so funny to me how much of a snowflake this mother fucker is given the tough guy status of his rube base.

It’s so funny to me how much of a snowflake this mother fucker is given the tough guy status of his rube base.

Well they’re snowflake fake tough guys too.

All you have to know about John Solomon is that he was Moonz favorite commentator. That's the level of cray cray that we're talkin about

Back