• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Cause of SoCal fires? Woke culture, obvi.

Still amazing to me people watch this and enjoy/believe it.

I’m watching Succession (which is awesome btw) and I can hear one of the Koch bros (the one that is still alive) yelling at Lou Dobbs a la Logan Roy before this piece: “what have you had your entire life I didn’t give you, Lou? Goddamit go out there and say what I tell you to say!”

Not to mention that he has been conducting foreign policy for almost 3 years now. If he doesn't know what the fuck he is doing by this point, he is never going to get it.

incompetence cannot be used as an excuse. he has been president for 3 years, i mean if you are at a job for 3 years you should know a little bit about what the fuck you are doing. this administration is the worst case Peter Principle in the history of time!

blow it the fuck up

incompetence cannot be used as an excuse. he has been president for 3 years, i mean if you are at a job for 3 years you should know a little bit about what the fuck you are doing. this administration is the worst case Peter Principle in the history of time!

blow it the fuck up

Also if you’re inexperienced maybe don’t be a jackass and study up and listen to some experts.

"If only all-white male firefighters were used, those nasty fires would be put out right away!"

I am glad this former stand up comic from New York has weighed in on the topic. I am currently living in ground zero of the efforts to fight the Kincade fire. As I type this, the parking lot to my left if full of fire trucks and support vehicles from all over. It is the base for CalFire for this incident. Across the street at the fairgrounds is a tent city for evacuees. I can tell you that NO ONE is too "woke" to help or accept help during this crisis. What a jack ass.

I am glad this former stand up comic from New York has weighed in on the topic. I am currently living in ground zero of the efforts to fight the Kincade fire. As I type this, the parking lot to my left if full of fire trucks and support vehicles from all over. It is the base for CalFire for this incident. Across the street at the fairgrounds is a tent city for evacuees. I can tell you that NO ONE is too "woke" to help or accept help during this crisis. What a jack ass.

So, how are you liking the new job ?

well played...

In reality, I am running out of things to watch on Netflix as I haven't worked all week. Thank goodness there is a thread for that on the Pit.

Welcome to NorCal. When not on fire, it is an amazing place to live...

you’re in the ohio of norcal though. that barely counts.

Y’all get your power shut off?

I have been lucky and have had power the whole time. I even have a generator that I haven't had to use but offered to loan it out. I have word that the evacuation zone has been lifted so as soon as air quality checks out at my office, corporate will let us get back at it. Since my family is still back east, I have been bored out of my mind sitting around penned in by the evacuation and areas of no power.

Back