• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bush I’s CIA peeps were spying on trump

One way to not get spied on is to not be a fucking traitor to the former Soviet Union.

One way to not get spied on is to not be a fucking traitor to the former Soviet Union.

Except that never happened

You still waiting on Russian collusion?

Maybe if rjk breathed on you it would wake you up

Or kill you

Decisions decisions....

So, Trump has been a Soviet/Russian asset for nearly 30 years. What a shock!!

Why would a conservative website happily “report” that the CIA was spying on Trump during the HW Bush administration?

Doesn’t that ruin their narrative that Obama and the deep state went after candidate Trump?

Why would a conservative website happily “report” that the CIA was spying on Trump during the HW Bush administration?

Doesn’t that ruin their narrative that Obama and the deep state went after candidate Trump?

WellgroomedBaggyAmericanblackvulture.gif

A Republican President’s CIA authorizing surveillance against Trump 30 years ago would.

I think the dude is teflon at this point. As long as boomers and seniors resent losing the culture wars, they’ll be loyal to Trump. And they actually vote, so I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

pretty amazing how the greatest generation produced the worst generation

Back