• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

But Her Emails - Ivanka's Study in Hypocrisy

bym051d

I AM VERY IMPORTANT
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...469f1166f9d_story.html?utm_term=.5505fd08d146

No Ivanka thread, so I’ll leave the irony here.

Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, many of them in violation of federal records rules, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.

White House ethics officials learned of Trump’s repeated use of personal email when reviewing emails gathered last fall by five Cabinet agencies to respond to a public records lawsuit. That review revealed that throughout much of 2017, she often discussed or relayed official White House business using a private email account with a domain that she shares with her husband, Jared Kushner.

The discovery alarmed some advisers to President Trump, who feared that his daughter’s practices bore similarities to the personal email use of Hillary Clinton, an issue he made a focus of his 2016 campaign. Trump attacked his Democratic challenger as untrustworthy and dubbed her “Crooked Hillary” for using a personal email account as secretary of state.

Can't wait to see Jared's emails.

Lock her up!!!

After discovering the extent of her email use in September 2017, White House lawyers relied on Lowell, Ivanka Trump’s attorney, to help review her personal emails to determine which were personal and which were official business, according to the people.

The White House Counsel’s Office did not have access to her personal account and could not review it without invading her privacy and possibly violating privileged communications with her attorneys, people familiar with the review said.

im sure sailor will be here to denounce the white house's #mendaciousmalfeasance

Trey Gowdy's not busy. Maybe Congress can hire him to oversee the investigation.

im sure sailor will be here to denounce the white house's #mendaciousmalfeasance

Nah, this is a non-story. If you can't see that this is COMPLETELY different, I don't know what to tell you. Typical Dims.

Lol

Some aides were startled by the volume of Ivanka Trump's personal emails — and taken aback by her response when questioned about the practice. She said she was not familiar with some details of the rules, according to people with knowledge of her reaction."

So I just went over to Fox to see if they were covering this story, and the only piece I saw was a link to a Dershowitz video saying this is a non-issue. Color me relieved.

He’s probably trying to clear her before he’s done.

Or use it as a means to rekindle the Hillary investigation.

“Well if we’re going to investigate Ivanka, it’s only fair to bring in Hillary too.”

46493716_2534523429897780_6110814013447208960_n.jpg

I’m sure he’s waiting for the right time but I haven’t seen Moonz demand justice wield her sword on ivanka yet.

Back