• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz In Register

Winkathomelygirl

Reaction score
Quite seriously I would like the Mods to make a sticky of this thread of when people became Buzz In. To make it easy, I am beginning with today's date:

Winkathomelygirl - 02/26/2012

I could not be more excited at the future prospects of this thread.

What is your definition of BuzzIn?

The BuzzOuts want [Redacted] to resign/ get fired. What do the BuzzIns want? You don't think its time for him to be fired, or you think he is the right coach for Wake? There is a huge difference.

Yeah, to be Bzzz In, you have to be convinced that an almost 60 year old coach who has never built a winning program before is absolutely the right coach to build a winning program at Wake.

tack this thread. LOLZ

I'd say the same thing about some hypothetical "buzzout" thread too

What is your definition of BuzzIn?

The BuzzOuts want [Redacted] to resign/ get fired. What do the BuzzIns want? You don't think its time for him to be fired, or you think he is the right coach for Wake? There is a huge difference.

I think Jeff is the right coach for Wake. Do you think that that criterium will limit the amount of people who will join the register?

BTW, my prescience credibility regarding Jeff should be enhanced by my early recognition of Kate Upton as the next hot thing.

I think Jeff is the right coach for Wake. Do you think that that criterium will limit the amount of people who will join the register?

In short, yes. I'd say our fanbase is somewhere around:

82% want Buzz gone (i.e BuzzOut)
15% unsure/deserves 1 more year (i.e BuzzWait)
3% believe Buzz is the right coach for Wake (i.e BuzzIn)

(This post reminds me of the fact that 73% of statistics are made up)

In short, yes. I'd say our fanbase is somewhere around:

82% want Buzz gone (i.e BuzzOut)
15% unsure/deserves 1 more year (i.e BuzzWait)
3% believe Buzz is the right coach for Wake (i.e BuzzIn)

(This post reminds me of the fact that 73% of statistics are made up)

Not sure, but the 3% bit may be a stretch. Unless you think Ron Wellman, Jason27, Bzz's family and a select few of the posters here make up that 3%.

I nominate this thread as having the best collection of one-liners on OGBoards!

100% BzzzOut from the day he was hired and every day since. Aspire to mediocrity if you will... most here don't care to join you.

I don't want any coach that I don't believe has the potential to carry Wake to a Final Four (>=25% chance of doing so during his career). And while I'd prefer even better, a coach that gets our hopes up 2-4 times a decade as a 1-4 seed (i.e. Skip/Odom range) is excellent. To be IN for a coach, that is the baseline. Needless to say, I don't think [Redacted] handles adversity well enough to overcome the obstacles that any Final Four team has to over the course of the season/tournament. But, if you think he can, (I can see one or two positive signs out of 10-12 things I look for in a coach, certainly not enough), I'd love to know why you think he'll take us there rather than just randomly putting your name down so you can tell the rest of us to fuck off if hell does freeze over. I'm generally the eternal optimist and would love a reason or two to think we're headed that way.

Back