• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz______?

Buzz______?

• BuzzOut?

Votes: 123 76.4%
  • BuzzWaiting?

Votes: 30 18.6%
  • BuzzIn?

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Doofus/numbers

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
I've certainly had enough of Bzzz. The worst part for me is simply not giving a shit anymore. Two more years of this is gonna' be tough.

Who could truly be BzzzIn at this point? I mean who can honestly feel he's the guy to turn us around and do great things here? I can see a few still reasoning that he's been dealt a bad hand, doesn't have the horses to do any better then we have, and hasn't really been given a chance. I can fathom how a few could still feel that way, but I can't fathom how anyone could still be BzzzIn as in believing he's the guy that will eventually led us back to ACC titles and streaks of NCAA appearances. :confused:

voted buzzout for the first time in these polls.

hope the rest of the season swings me back but i'm not sure it will.

My first buzzout and it feels awful good. I have never been Buzzin, but I have definitely been buzzwait. We have accomplished the the complete nuking of our program now. We need to bring someone in to rebuild it.

I was Buzzwait and am now Buzzout. We play awful defense and offense. I don't even think we could get hot shooting the ball and win. What has to go right to get a win? I really can't think of anyway it happens. We haven't seen any improvement.

4 In? Too bad this isn't a public poll, it probably would have identified the usernames of Wellman, Bz, Bz's daughter, and maybe NazT.

jason27 over on the other forums must have a couple accounts over here he is using to vote in this anonymous poll.

Is that lunatic still shitting all over our players in order to protect Buzz and then calling anybody that says Buzz isn't a good coach a bad fan?

BuzzWait. We still can't hit open shots and that's not exactly his fault. Hitting shot helps build momentum and you can't really win without momentum. Let's get more talent in here and judge. Next year is a make or break year. If there isn't decent improvement, then I may be BuzzOut

BuzzWait. We still can't hit open shots and that's not exactly his fault. Hitting shot helps build momentum and you can't really win without momentum. Let's get more talent in here and judge. Next year is a make or break year. If there isn't decent improvement, then I may be BuzzOut

Next year is a make it or break year. Maybe.

Moved from Buzzwait to Buzzout. I'm tired of not giving a shit if we have a game anymore. I want to care again.

My roommate from Wake and I have decided that a new insult name to be used is Buzzdick. Pathetic from 40+ year olds.

Moved from Buzzwait to Buzzout. I'm tired of not giving a shit if we have a game anymore. I want to care again.

My roommate from Wake and I have decided that a new insult name to be used is Buzzdick. Pathetic from 40+ year olds.

Are you still roommates? Then it might be okay.

Is that lunatic still shitting all over our players in order to protect Buzz and then calling anybody that says Buzz isn't a good coach a bad fan?

I went to the old site one time this year. I added 4 posts late one night. The next day two posts had been deleted and one post had been changed. Only LOWF attitudes are welcome over there. Good riddance!

BuzzOut - till he's gone!

Yup, and he STILL has the huge BZZ IN!!! signature line in his posts on the Premium board.

UVa game changed me from Buzzwaiting to BuzzOUT...Just sick and tired of my Hole, Puke aand State fans talking about their teams and all I can say is "Wake sucks again this year"....

Back