• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BuzzOut Thread on NK Sports

Posting on that site seems to have totally died within the past 2-3 days. Wonder why.

I bet scout is super happy to see that one of the more dedicated message boards on their network just crumbled overnight because the mods are a bunch of mouthbreathers

1508_450x370.jpg

I don't think there have been any messages on any scout board past 3:30 AM, so.................

Wait! Didn't the exact same thing happen last weekend or two weekends ago and isn't this just more evidence how much those boards suck from a technical perspective?

NK Sports are dieing a slow, painful death. The Quad has fallen to Political board status.

The only thing that's funny over there is a thread calling OGD out for his anti-catholicism thread.

I warned cagles. Irish warned him publicly. Too bad he never grew the balls needed to stand up to the Ath Dept.

Back