• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz's Last Radio Show Tonight at 7 PM

Devin missed practice?
Bret Strelow ‏@bretstrelow 8h
[Redacted] says Thomas won't practice today; been slowed by some nagging injuries (elbow, hip pointer, sore hamstring, sore ankle)

"You may as well add....the Heat."

God, his comedic timing is terrible.

"They didn't have much success before I came here."

-Jeff [Redacted]

The two years before he arrived we were in the NCAA Tournament.

He should be fired for this show and not be allowed in the ACCT.

The two years before he arrived we were in the NCAA Tournament.

He should be fired for this show and not be allowed in the ACCT.
Like I said, he was talking about success in the ACC Tourney, but the way he said it, it seemed like he was trying to make an excuse for his own failures.

For some reason, paranoia I hope, after hearing that I think he'll be back.

Like I said, he was talking about success in the ACC Tourney, but the way he said it, it seemed like he was trying to make an excuse for his own failures.

At least those teams had sustained success during the regular season. Bzzz is such an idiot.

Given that he knows he is gone at the end of the season now, he is hilariously full of shit tonight.

He should be fired for saying it. Only losers and classless fools would even consider saying it.

Jeff fucking [Redacted]. The dumpster fire is going out in an awful, fiery fashion.

this is scaring me. please tell me he is gone. please let it be in the paper tomorrow. or a news conference. anything. this is freaking me out.

This show just reinforces that Wellman hates all things Italian. He encourages his coach to throw perfectly good pasta against a wall. Damn, no italian coaches with names ending in a vowel or vermicelli!

[Redacted] coaching a starting 5 of.... Ish Smith, LD Williams, Al-Farouq Aminu, David Weaver, and Chas McFarland

vs

Dino coaching a starting 5 of... Codi Miller-McIntryre, Coron Williams, Travis McKie, Bill Moto, and Devin Thomas

Who ya got?

This is all playing out as Wellman has choreographed...he wants all to think his "golden boy" will be around for a fifth season. Then, later this week or early next Dan "Country" Collins along with the AD will announce there is a pending press conference mid afternoon. Announcement will be made that Bz was instrumental and necessary to instill a "new culture" into the distinguished history of WFU athletics. His four years of dedicated hard work in the face of a minority of rude uneducated fans was an unqualified success...But due to the necessity of needing more W's (wins), the difficult decision was made after much soul searching to send Bz into retirement. He will close this brief "love fest" stating that the WFU community will forever be in gratitude to the efforts of Buzz. The news conference will close with an unqualified "Oh, Heaven's Yes"!!!

If by no means the above scenario does not come to fruition in a similar vein...Then my only advice is for all who have enjoyed and loved WFU Athletics over the decades, simply sit down, press your head between your legs and Kiss your Ass Goodby!!!

Back