• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz's Yoga Routine... No seriously

DeacnDrive

Reaction score
Wake Forest coach Jeff [Redacted], 59, had a thorough physical examination and stress test included in his contract for each of the seven years he was an assistant on the Miami Heat staff of Pat Riley. Then as coach of the Denver Nuggets, [Redacted] was introduced to a different form of physical fitness.

“I don’t run. I don’t lift weights. I don’t swim. I don’t bike. I very seldom walk,” [Redacted] says. “You’re going to laugh at what I do. I do yoga maybe five to six times a week.”

[Redacted] says health is wealth in the coaching profession. He is an extremely fit 5-11 and 162 pounds, and on occasion employs a yoga instructor for his team.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/12/12/2469122/acc-coaches-work-hard-to-stay.html#storylink=cpy

It's December and this is the best story one paper could come up with for a major-conference basketball coach.

Was more impressed that Brian Gregory does P-90X like every single day. He might be the favorite in an updated ACC Head Coach Steel Cage Death Match.

Once again, our AD shows the one thing it's good at...trying to make the Bzz hire look good no matter what. In an article about staying fit, they managed to fit in that Bzz has worked for Pat Riley and for the Heat and Nuggets. Too bad they couldn't get a Carmelo reference in there!

Yoga really adds to core strength and flexibility but has little to do with his slim build. It would take hours of yoga to equal a half hour or hour of running. He is a slim build and should thank his parents for it, not act like his goofy yoga routine has anything to do with it.

I'm just surprised that such a physical specimen like Jeff [Redacted] doesn't lift weights, of course we've seen that before. Rodney Rodgers was buff as they come and he didn't lift either.

My wife used to teach yoga. She talked me into going to one of her classes once. The lady in front of me kept farting. Apparently this happens pretty often due to all the body contortions going on.

I thought he was going to say he liked to steal pic-a-nic baskets in Jellystone Park.

Exit stage left rjkomedian.
Yogi-bear-show-02.jpg

there's nothing wrong with yoga but for christ's sake could Jeff get any more lame?

“I don’t run. I don’t lift weights. I don’t swim. I don’t bike. I very seldom walk, hell I don't even coach that much either” [Redacted] says. “You’re going to laugh at what I do. I do yoga maybe five to six times a week.”

fify

Back