• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz Radio Show: Caturday Talks Culture w/ Bz

We need to bring the rain again next week! Sad how I'm so much more looking forward to next week's show than the game tomorrow!

Maybe I'm just making it up, but I swear I saw a topic in Tapatalk that said Childress was going to replace Bz on the coaches show this week. I can't find it now.

Maybe I'm just making it up, but I swear I saw a topic in Tapatalk that said Childress was going to replace Bz on the coaches show this week. I can't find it now.

Called "Bzz 1ups Tuberville" now.

Thanks man. Didn't know if the despair was making me delusional.

Oh yeah, the despair is definitely making me delusional...angry...incoherent and saying and typing crazy shit. Cannot stand the fact that my Deacs essentially no longer exist. I don't even know when we have our next game.

it unbelievables that our coach is so afraid to go on his own radio show because he knows how terrible of a job he is doing so he sends Childress into the fire because he knows how much everyone loves RC

it unbelievables that our coach is so afraid to go on his own radio show because he knows how terrible of a job he is doing so he sends Childress into the fire because he knows how much everyone loves RC

You are giving Buzz too much credit. This move has Ron Wellman written all over it...

I saw it too. IP glitch? Where did it go?

Yea, there was a thread that stated Childress would take over for Bzz on the radio this week.

Childress continues to be used and abused by our AD as a human shield for Bz and Wellman. Deplorable.

Back