• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bzzz-In

At least for tonight!

No, not even just for tonight, after his stupid comment at halftime about being happy with our rebounding after UNC out boarded us by 18 in the first half. Even when he wins he loses.

Dude can win at home, I'll give him that.

Problem is, no championship was ever won at home.

Congrats to Bzz. It only took him 4 years to do what Dino did by his 2nd year and Skip did in his first. Happy for the players. Still despise Bz.

I will give Bz credit for half court offense last night, based on what players said in interviews after the game. Shot layups and got to the line all night. Even the 3's we were missing were wide open.

Problem is, no championship was ever won at home.
I had to actually research that. There were a handful of occasions where it was played in the same city or at least really close by, but never home venue. (NCAAT at least)

Superior effort by Wake...not so much Carolina. Wake played like they wanted to be at the Joel...Carolina played like they had to be at the Joel.

Being beaten by a bzz-led team appears to be a big pill to swallow for UNC fans based on the posts on their board. (One of their posters likened bzz to the dorky, inept Eb on Green Acres!)

Since RW doesn't seem to acknowledge that a majority of Wake fans oppose bzz's being the head coach of our marquis sports program, maybe the fact that our opponents fans see bzz as a complete loser will not be lost on him. There is validation out there, Ron, that you screwed up. Now FIX IT!

I will give Bz credit for half court offense last night, based on what players said in interviews after the game. Shot layups and got to the line all night. Even the 3's we were missing were wide open.

Agree with this. Watched with my neighbor who hadn't seen us this year. He thought our spacing and offensive sets seemed effective. I agree. I wonder if our good spacing created our awful results on the boards.

Lot to criticize overall but I'll take last night. UNC has arguably the most impressive constellation of wins of any team in the country so far. Beating them is a good win.

Back