• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bzzz post game comments

Pittsburgh TRIB!

Abbrev one word, but not the other. Totes awesome to the max, yo.

$10 says that he makes a remark about telling the players that "They have a winning record, and that means that they're winners."

It's going to be very much like a bland motivational speech; keep your head held high; we did things the right way; the future is bright; etc. I don't think he wants to give anyone the satisfaction of seeing him defeated. He's done that enough already.

$10 says that he makes a remark about telling the players that "They have a winning record, and that means that they're winners."

They've got a name for the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose. They call Alabama the Crimson Tide - call me Deacon Blues.

Buzz about to start with press conference!

You know, if [Redacted] breaks down crying or like kills himself on TV or something during this interview, I'm going to actually feel kind of bad.

I won't. A Budd Dwyer ending to the Buzz era would seem oddly appropriate.

Back