• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bzzz you are a piece of shit

C'mon. He's gone. You could of said my "favorite" piece of worthless cunt.

I have loads more disgust with Wellman over all this than [Redacted]. Bz is gone, Wellman is still here...

Today is not a day of anger. Today is a day of happiness.

I understand the general frustration, but there is no need for posts like the OP. Unless you believe the man decided to come to Winston-Salem and intentionally fail at his job just to personally irritate you, then you have the believe he simply failed. He failed because his record shows he knows a lot more about the game of basketball than coaching basketball. He compounded his inability to inspire this particular group of players with painfully bad attempts to communicate his vision to stakeholders in the program. As they say, the good news and the bad news is that Coach [Redacted] was trying his best. He's gone. If there ever was a time for personal attacks (and I don't think there was), this certainly isn't it. My two cents, negrep away.

look. he's gone. its over. we don't need keep being enraged. we're free from his reign of ineptitude.

no need to be so angry still.

Back