• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BzzzOUT - Nine Years ago

Demonbeck

Reaction score
Nine years ago today, we put the BzzOUT banner on the ACC Tournament newspaper. We have come a long way since then.

Seems like just yesterday I made my first boards appearance and made fun of soccer and got neg repped to hell.

Nine years ago today, we put the BzzOUT banner on the ACC Tournament newspaper. We have come a long way since then.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. I think I donated 20 bucks which was big because I was broke as a joke then.

Damn that was a proud moment haha. Does anyone have a picture of the ad? I should've saved one.

I remember laughing when this board was created. I did not think it would last more than a year or so at best. I was wrong.

I turned PhysDeac into a Wake fan...kind of...I mean he did get his PhD from here, but I was hyping the Deacs well before he decided to come here.

Yet he's the one who turned me onto these boards. I had no interest in joining these boards until I learned it was where all the cool kids were hanging out.

Damn that was a proud moment haha. Does anyone have a picture of the ad? I should've saved one.

This is probably the one you are referencing.

We initially ran one in the OG&B, and then released a new one every day of the ACC Tournament in the News and Record.

Some of my finest work
8555988929_c9f43b62a3.jpg

Oh, and fun fact: I altered the tie-dye to include 'RJ Sucks'

It was plainly visible in the version that ran.

He was quite upset about it.

This is probably the one you are referencing.

We initially ran one in the OG&B, and then released a new one every day of the ACC Tournament in the News and Record.

Some of my finest work
8555988929_c9f43b62a3.jpg

of all the shitty BuzzOut efforts, This was by far the best one.

Now somebody post a picture of the line graph billboard.

The bzz out website was great too. Also the "I knew you were trouble when you walked in" music vid was EXCELLENT.

Man, that guy was just so, so, so bad.

The billboard wasn't my work. :rulz:

Pretty sure the Strats and I had creative differences by then.

Here's a story about the initial ad we ran in the OG&B that got the ball rolling.

LtGAYdK.jpg

The billboard wasn't my work. :rulz:

Pretty sure the Strats and I had creative differences by then.

Here's a story about the initial ad we ran in the OG&B that got the ball rolling.

LtGAYdK.jpg

Did you do the Taylor Swift Buzz dub over? Damn that was funny.

Back