• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bzzzzz's Ties

For you people to spend time criticizing the coach's ties speaks volumnes of who you are. You should all be ashamed of yourself. Enjoy your Christmas Day -

Do they still give out a Cahill & Swain tie for whoever answers the question during the coaches show?

If so, it would be funny if the winner just said, "You know Stan, I'll just give mine to coach. He needs it more than I do."

For you people to spend time criticizing the coach's ties speaks volumnes of who you are. You should all be ashamed of yourself. Enjoy your Christmas Day -

Seriously?

If you don't like some of the things said about Bz there is plenty of material on this board to use. This thread is not a part of that. It's been quite good natured.

It shows we are the kind of people who like to look fashionable to some degree and if not that at least not look ridiculous

Hope you enjoyed yours too!

1966, huh? Graduation or birth year?

You are getting paid A LOT of fucking money to be the face of a once proud basketball program bZz, please show some respect and dress appropriately. You are a fucking disrespectful clown, grow the fuck up and at least look like a a D1 basketball coach since you obviously can't coach like one.

Anyone who knows him personally and cares about him would give him a brooks brothers gift card or at the very least send him to a jos a banks on one of the "buy 1 get 8 free" days and hook the man up... K mart isn't working.

I still think the joke's on us. Or, is that giving Bzz too much credit?

On another note: how come nobody is mentioning that in addition to having awful taste in retro, novelty ties, our coach cannot tie a tie either. His ties are always halfway down to his knees! That, to me, is far more offensive than any sort of aesthetic faux pas.

If he's wearing the ties in a joke sort of way they'd be awesome. Also if he wore them seriously as he does now but he was winning a lot they would be even more awesome as the fans would find it a hilariously quirky part of their beloved coach

Maybe he should just follow Huggy Bear and wear mock t-necks. Or be the first b-ball coach to go with the cut-off hoodie look. Either option would eliminate the need for a tie.

Back