• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

bzzzzzz is

I have no problems with calling a man like Jeff [Redacted] a piece of shit, truth be told.

It would be one thing if he just sucked balls as a coach, instead he sucks balls as a coach and then blames his players in an effort to absolve himself of any blame. That's piece of shit like and indicative of a man that has no right being in a position of leadership.

Couldn't agree more dv7, that's why I followed you to these boards. The day he's gone will be a good day. And as long as Wellman keeps him around I will consider him a piece of shit, too.

I have no problems with calling a man like Jeff [Redacted] a piece of shit, truth be told.

It would be one thing if he just sucked balls as a coach, instead he sucks balls as a coach and then blames his players in an effort to absolve himself of any blame. That's piece of shit like and indicative of a man that has no right being in a position of leadership.

Agreed... still, it is what it is. Ron's boy will get at least one more year.

Agreed... still, it is what it is. Ron's boy will get at least one more year.

Oh, I've long come to the realization that the only way Jeff [Redacted] isn't our coach next year is because he resigns.

I still hold out a tiny bit of hope for that to happen.

Right now we have 13 wins... we could - possibly - have 14/15 wins when the season is over. With the class coming in you really don't think there are 4/5 more wins in the tank? Really?

Um, wrong. Right now we only have 12 wins.

This year is an historically bad ACC and we are playing a really easy schedule.

I didn't look but I don't remember even being competitive in another 4-5 games. So, winning another 4-5 seems like a lot given that we are getting blown out by anyone remotely decent now.

The reason JTT started drinking hard liquor.

No. The reason why JTT isn't at Wake right now is because he's a fucking drunk.

and to answer the question..

[Redacted] is a terrible coach who throws his players under the bus.

He's awful. I just can't understand why anyone would still be BzzIn at this point. The fact that he can't coach is compounded by the fact that he just seems like a horrible person with no character whatsoever. The worst part is that in his mind he still thinks he's a decent basketball coach who will turn things around once he gets the "right" players. He's not resigning anytime soon, in other words.

Lots of college kids drink their faces off.

No the reason JTT isn't at Wake anymore is because he's a fucking thug. The DUI thing was excuse to leave and go hang with another missed abortion, Ari, in LA.

1000% chance he's in jail within the next 10 years.

Back