• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Game. Civs win!

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
C9++ Mafia

Welcome to C9++ Mafia; for more information about this setup, click here.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9++

GENERAL SETUP/BACKGROUND INFO:

-The mod randomly generates 7 numbers. Each number falls into a category (1-50 = T, 51-60 = C, and so on). Then, however many letters came up for a specific category correspond to a powerset (3 C's means there's a cop and a 1-shot cop, for example). Only I know the setup of this game.

- The mod then randomly assigned each role a number 1-13. Then after all players signed up, put the players in alphabetical order and RNG'd them a number 1-13. If a number was already used for a role or a player, the mod RNG'd again until a previously unused number showed up.

-The starting game distribution is not provided; per the possible setups above, there may be 2, 3, or 4 scum, and that may or may not include a serial killer. If a serial killer is included, he has the option in the pregame to choose between investigation immunity and a 1-shot BPV.

-Any factional kill must be assigned to a single member each night. This means that the mafia's factional kill can, for example, be blocked by a Town Roleblocker, should there be one.

-Players will only get notified of roleblocks if it cannot be helped, e.g. a cop would get "no result" rather than "town" or "anti-town"

-All role PMs are taken directly from the link above. I have not changed anything therein other than names/links.

ORDER OF OPERATIONS:
1.) Faction roleblocks
2.) Town roleblocks
3.) Investigation
4.) Protection
5.) Kills (All kills simultaneous)

BASIC RULES:

-Don't dead talk, mod talk, or night talk. Any night talk over 1 minute late will get you AA'd. This includes night gifs. This is intended to be a palette cleansing game, so cut the shit out. If you angleshoot, I will AA you. If you have a question about the setup, or a rules question, or otherwise any question that could/should be answered by me, PM it to me. Do not ask in thread.

-Missing one vote is okay; missing two votes will get you AA'd. This is a small game. Vote. This does not apply to majorities.

-My OT rules are in effect. If there is a tie, those players are in an overtime together and it is not sudden death. Each player that is alive may vote again for either/any of the players in the tie. The player with the most votes will by lynched. A tie of 2 or more players has all players in the tie lynched.

-There will be no majorities with 7 or fewer people.

-Everyone got a PM with their roles.

-Don't communicate with other players in this game outside of the game.

-Don't edit or delete posts.

-Vote by bolding or ***starring*** your selection.

-This board's timestamp will act as the game's official clock. Votes made at 10:30 AM will count. Votes made at 10:31 AM will not.

Player list in alphabetical order:

bym
damo
roleblocker, killed n1
gooner
vanilla civ, killed n2
gouda
Mafia RB, lynched d2
jman
vigilante, lynched d1
jtpvanilla civ, killed n3
manning
maf goon, lynched d3
nonny
IC, killed n3
PhDeac
rommy
maf goon, lynched d4
smidge
vanilla, killed n4
tic
timdunk

Last edited:
lol, amazing start so far

DV7 PMed me the game setup with player roles. I'm not going to be a dick about it, but feel free to just tag along with my votes like James Maslow did.

Back