• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia gooooooooo day 5 ends at 4:30

nilla smidge died night 4. Day 5 ends at 4:30. you may pm me vote locks but under no circumstances may you talk about locking in thread.

Smidge kill makes me think it's nonny not knight. LET'S SEE WHAT ANGLE NONNY TAKES.

my bet is he goes after me thinking he's got night in his POCKETTTTTTTTT

who was the person that inherited rommy's special?

8 posts. You deserved to have died from an AA, Damo.

Me too. GAME OVAH!
Responding to SD3 that he is mafia as well.
Votes civ
***smidge***

Gouda will step on his dick if mafia.
Votes civ
I was agreeing with you that Smidge is flailing. Gouda is a dumb vote here. Gouda also has a micropeen.
Pushes for civ smidge, defends civ gouda
I feel like this post is purposefully ignoring the elephant in the room.
Here Damo is throwing light shade on me. This was in response to me trying to figure out the math earlier. The conversation then moved more to the SD3 being special claim but I still have no idea what "elephant in the room" he was referencing.
Lol, why would you come out?
Did you use it last night?
Good point. Not going to vote until tomorrow am. Probs Knight or Smidge. UNLESS they convince me otherwise.

Dance fools!

I think this is probably a + for Knight being civ given all his other votes were pretty straightforward and voting for civs. We were pushing momentum towards dv7 and would make sense for him to make this post directing it towards two civs.

Assuming this isn't you teasing being a special, it was either Da and SD3 or Knight has some news for us.

sd3 is dead, but he claimed to have had his powers from day 1.

so.

must've been Da.

but good dumb tell on sd3. Not sure you intentionally dumb tell. RIP KNIGHT.

RB = B or BB or BBB (if a 1-shot RB or full RB are still out there)
Doctor + 1 shot-doc = DD or DDDD (if another Doc out there)

2 Goons gives us either TTT or TTTT

Assuming no more specials, we're at BDDTTTx

That last x means that there is either an SK (but then we also would have another civ special) or it's a T and the last remaining mafia is a RB. Unless either of you are coming out as a civ special, and the other is an SK, our set-up is BDDTTTT and the last mafia is an RB.

Also, whichever of you made the kill last night is an idiot.

Assuming my math is correct and last mafia is an RB, you 100% shouldn't have made a kill last night. Read the first page. Should have used the RB instead of a kill and leave more civs as potential mafia targets alive. At 3-1, you still would have won with a mislynch but instead of it being between 2 of us, you'd have an extra target.

***knight***
If you really are civ this is extremely lazy. I'm not naive to that fact that this could be Knight just sitting back and letting things play out but you've done nothing to make an argument defending yourself or against Knight.

If you really are civ this is extremely lazy. I'm not naive to that fact that this could be Knight just sitting back and letting things play out but you've done nothing to make an argument defending yourself or against Knight.

If you think I'm dv7's teammate you are dumb. ISO my posts.

Your dumbtell re: sd3 means.........KNIGHT. Or you intentionally dumbtold yourself clear and you should feel shame.

These are the most important Knight posts imo

DV7s posts are trash. I had a rough day. I'll read the thread

DV7 is mafia any way you slice it.
***DV7***

Knight comes in strong on DV7 noting trashy posts. This is what initially cleared Knight in my mind as he definitely pushed hardest for the DV7 kill.

manning, dv7, sd3. All I had to do was read to page 8. Game.

Manning. Or you. But manning.

Meh. Dv7 is mafia. There won't be a stack.

Doesn't let up at all on the dv7 push. He either had a great read or accepted he was going to bus DV7 all round.

I totally forgot about this game.

YOu guys are playing like trash. DV7 was obvious.

***manning*** is next. I have court at 2 that I have to get ready for.

This is so bad that it's almost civ. Manning (unlike the rest of you chodes) is good enough to have seen DV7 for what he was.

DV7 overly cute. I'm ok with Manning/JTP. Outside chance it's nonny.

It'd be cool if Damo had more than 10 posts, but whatevs. I can read that queer like a book. <3

Woof

Also, I'm further right on Manning, because Mafia hasn't tried to swoop in and majo him.

Suck a dick, haaaaterrrrrssss

My only concern with the two pushes by Knight is he definitely made the kill on DV7 happen, but was he then trying to kill manning thinking it'd be game over (until Damo AA'd). He's also buddied up to me but then again JTP, you also tried to do that last round.

It's a question of if Knight actually read DV7 as mafia and pushes that hard as a civ or if he did that as mafia, knowing he could get the win the next day by killing manning.

It's a question of if Knight actually read DV7 as mafia and pushes that hard as a civ or if he did that as mafia, knowing he could get the win the next day by killing manning.

are you going to iso me OR NO!?

because you'd come to the same conclusion re: dv7.

Also, whichever of you made the kill last night is an idiot.

Assuming my math is correct and last mafia is an RB, you 100% shouldn't have made a kill last night. Read the first page. Should have used the RB instead of a kill and leave more civs as potential mafia targets alive. At 3-1, you still would have won with a mislynch but instead of it being between 2 of us, you'd have an extra target.

Boom.

***JTP***

Here's what confirms that: JTP knew the game wasn't going to be over regardless of Mannings alignment. He knew Damo was going to AA. No one else knew that was material. It never crossed my mind.

I'm ginog to pull that JTP post that demonstrates knowledge. I have one phone call to make before that (result of the court hearing earlier).

Back