• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia gooooooooo day 5 ends at 4:30

love the lack of contribution from like 50% of the players. I'm sure there will be an useful overnight banter period of talking about hairdos, pedicures, and tomorrow's lunch options though.

Only read I have is that gouda posted twice pretty soon after night and then 15 minutes later added in the "who the hell would kill tim?" comment

almost like he meant to say something about it but forgot initially after his team did the deed.

and since nothing else has really popped other than gouda fabricating this smidge v nonny beef... I'll stay on gouda.

Only read I have is that gouda posted twice pretty soon after night and then 15 minutes later added in the "who the hell would kill tim?" comment

almost like he meant to say something about it but forgot initially after his team did the deed.

and since nothing else has really popped other than gouda fabricating this smidge v nonny beef... I'll stay on gouda.

This is like a dog watching tv. Can it comprehend the images? Or is it just interested in the movement/sound?

Actually, no

DISMOUNT

***switch to no vote***

Actually, no

DISMOUNT

***switch to no vote***

Romelu-Lukaku-Everton.jpg

Smidge is just flailing around trying to jump onto anything

Yes

The worst was him saying bym looked bad yesterday. Bym didn't look like anything people were just trolling him (I thought)

I thought da's "tell" was a joke

Back