• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia gooooooooo day 5 ends at 4:30

DV7 with 3 votes and mafia not stacking means either

1) They're not around to stack
2) DV7 is mafia
3) 2/3 of JTP, Knight and Smidge are mafia
4) I screwed up the math and there's 2 mafia, which also means there's a SK and mafia probably knows this

I think 3 is unlikely and 4 would be very weird that SK hasn't made a hit yet.

I'm fine with putting mine on DV7 since I'm not around in the morning and don't think with 3 current votes for a while now, think if DV7 was a civ they would have already stacked and won.

***DV7***

Watching Furious 7 right now.

I just started typing up my rank of the franchise but it got too hard.

Tokyo Drift at the bottom. I'll work on the rest.

Dv7 and sd3 look awful

Someone please counter claim sd3 so we can lynch him too

Why would mafia stack if there is a possible SK out there? A C9++ game I ran the SK (timdunk that game) decided not to hit nights 1 or 2 in order to not make their presence known. A quick stack for a majo without a guarantee of victory would be a careless move to make right now for any mafia team.

I'm not mafia so let's hope there is a SK to keep civs alive if you mislynch me here. Not seeing a rational argument against me other than "my posts are trash" without any evidence to support the claim. So that's fun.

knight
smidge
sd3
and virtually silent manning (5 posts. FIVE! http://www.ogboards.com/forums/search.php?searchid=3364581)

are my guesses for baddies in no particular order

So it's almost unanimously agreeed that mafia is Knight/SD3 and one other but no one is voting for those 2

Sketchy

I'll start.

***knoght***

***switch to knight***

The sd3 lie will work itself out mathematically if I am right.

nah dv7 is dying today boys. He's 95% mafia... 5% chance mafia missed the chance to stack and kill.

well actually based on participation this game it's probably more like a 65% chance he's mafia... BUT MORE LIKELY THAN NOT NONETHELESS

Back