• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ Mafia Signup CLOSED, Thread Up Soon

Gooner

Pit League Fantasy Football Commissioner
Reaction score

1. Townie
2. SD3
3. bern
4. tim
5. DV7
6. bym
7. WFU03
8. Da
9. MookieLeftYourTeamLOLFaithful
10. blue
11. Nonny
12. ryala
13. gouda

Last edited:
For those that haven't played c9++, here is a link to the ruleset: Link

me play me play

i am doing pick up soccer this afternoon so I'll be late to the party if we have an evening round -- and don't worry, I only care when my team has the ball, so I'll be 6+ feet away from everyone else nearly the whole time.

me play me play

i am doing pick up soccer this afternoon so I'll be late to the party if we have an evening round -- and don't worry, I only care when my team has the ball, so I'll be 6+ feet away from everyone else nearly the whole time.

5-on-5 no contact?

I'll play

(and officially start my everyone's gonna die game next week)

I guess. Don’t want to get mafia burned out.

I'm driving from durham to the georgia mountains from 8 am until 3 pm tomorrow, if you are ok with me being spotty during that time, I'll play.

I'm driving from durham to the georgia mountains from 8 am until 3 pm tomorrow, if you are ok with me being spotty during that time, I'll play.

I am fine with it, you will have to take it up with your fellow mafia members, mafDa.

i do very much like c9++ and i am actually deliberately signing up for this this time

so yes hello i'd like to play

I'll give it another go. See if I can convince everybody I am mafia for first vote death.

Need one more player for this to start, 13 player games take maximum of 6 rounds. If we can get one more person, I'll open the thread tonight and have a 10:30 or 1:30 first deadline tomorrow to ensure everyone gets back to thread. We can adapt deadlines as needed to complete the game by end of business Friday.

Back