• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ mafia signups - Closed

ryalaman

Reaction score
1) SD3
2) Gooner
3) Mako
4) Da
5) Eagles
6) Numbers
7) Gat
8) Gouda
9) rommy
10) tic
11) Deacon14
12) Townie
13) Parlay

Last edited:
I need a break from modding that disaster. IN!

IN for the MATHS.

@ryala - i wanna see something like CCCCCC

Would this be a bad game for someone to play their first one? I don't necessarily post a ton here besides the sports board, but have been keeping up with the last few games and am interested.

Also it's totally cool if the answer is no. Seems like you guys have a lot of active players, so I would understand not wanting to incorporate someone new.

Reactions: tic
New blood is welcome, just be prepared for some frustration

New blood is welcome, just be prepared for some frustration

Haha fair. I used to play Town of Salem back in the day so I feel like I get the overall game mechanics, but there def would be a learning curve if I play

Haha fair. I used to play Town of Salem back in the day so I feel like I get the overall game mechanics, but there def would be a learning curve if I play

Just do whatever Eagles tells you to

source.gif

I'm counting you as in. Try it out. Happy to answer any questions you have by PM

Also, that means the game is full. Will RNG and send out roles in the next few min, first deadline at 4:30 today

Back