• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

Love rommy’s obsession with role blocks when literally no one else has mentioned them.

***rommy***

What do my 7-11 points get me? I buy so many slim Jims and red bulls, I got like 4,000 pts. Do you redeem them for cash at checkout?

You gonna think anyone else is mafia in this game besides me?

The fact that mako hasn’t been killed yet makes me think he just fucked up the end of day one and skated after. Admittedly a bit of confirmation bias because I want my first read to be right.

The fact that mako hasn’t been killed yet makes me think he just fucked up the end of day one and skated after. Admittedly a bit of confirmation bias because I want my first read to be right.

The fact that I'm still alive makes me want to kill gooner, honestly.

You know what really grinds my gears? When you have a deplorable in line in front of you at 7-11 and he cant figure out what combo of scratchy lotto tickets to pick with his $7. GTFO of my way, bub. It's close to deadline on my internet forum.

I am wearing a suit for the third time in 6 days, I am not a fan.

I am wearing a suit for the third time in 6 days, I am not a fan.

Amendment, shirt/tie/suit jacket today. I'm not putting on suit pants for a Zoom interview, that would be dumb.

Amendment, shirt/tie/suit jacket today. I'm not putting on suit pants for a Zoom interview, that would be dumb.

Many people are telling me it's okay for your kind to openly wear dresses now

im vanilla. at this stage im going to self preserve if i have to.

there are 3-4 bad people in this game

Blue, MY BOY, vote for ROMANOV

Back