• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

1. Gooner
3. Townie
4. gouda
6. Da
7. manning
9. mako
11. parlay

so if it is the purported 3-3-1, i don't particularly clear anyone

gouda's RB and parlay's 1 shot are the only claims we have at this point (and i've said i'm vanilla)

i could literally vote for anyone

originally was thinking gouda gooner da as a team but i could literally be 100% wrong about that! fun times in babylon

I can't love this post. This is bad guy townie.

Vote count as of #763

Da (3): Parlay, Townie, Gooner
Gooner (1): manning
Gouda (1): mako
Mako (1): gouda

YTV: da

Close to 30 minutes to go

PM me with any mistakes

gooner would you vote for gouda or do you still have him superbackburnered

gooner would you vote for gouda or do you still have him superbackburnered

I probably would vote for anyone other than parlay at this point. But gouda isn't the highest on that list.

Gun to my head, it's Da/jhawk/gouda and mako is SK

I think gooner is the sk, so need to choose from the other three. Gouda parlay lets figure this out

I'm gonna be real pissed if I was right about Townie and this whole thing got away from us because he got butthurt that he made a stupid play

I am fine with it, I will just yell at parlay in the post game. Nice game by you.

If only it was a nice game and not one of the worst I've played in a while. Cute of you to take this angle though.

And it's fine, we don't even need to yell at parlay. We can just blame Townie if he's civ and say mean things like "wow maybe RJ was in the right all along."

maybe the real hypocrite was the friends we made along the way

Back