• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia, TIM CEREAL KILLS THE GAME

I think Blue should be tabled this round. I agree with tejas that BYM's game is off, however, his posts this round seem civvy.

I'm leaning damo or redwing. Don't think damo is mafia but he could be SK. I'm leaning towards redwing being mafia :tear:

I'll vote damo as I think we get more information from him dying and his interactions than redwing.

This is a bad post. Civs should be trying to vote for players that could be either SK or mafia. If you're leaning that damo is not mafia, then he can only be 1 out of (at the time) 4-5 bad spots. Math doesn't check out.

Also reading someone as SK is essentially reading them as civ (ideal world means they post the same as they have the same goals) which means that their interactions don't really mean anything at all.

Also don't really like that GoalieMom attempts to kill momentum on what we now know is a civ, but is a question mark at best at the time, then agrees with a known mafia saying another player is "off", but also not voting for that person. A lot to look at here.

goaliemom has the same earnest playing style that throws me off about blue. they are the anti-smidge (RIP). posts read weird to me even when i agree with the content 100%. she did well when things weren't looking great last round though.

damo

third hmmm is the charm?

specifically, i think there is a lot to be learned from damo dying with what went down on Day 1. Also, if damo is mafia, i think redwing is as well, based on their interaction (posts #340 & #348) which seems staged.

But she just said that she doesn't think damo is mafia

Pages 19 and 20 (posts #361-400) contain a ton of GoalieMom and tim interaction that I think is relevant. Tough to quote it all and analyze, but they either completely mind-melded or something is fishy.

That would make sense to me

In response to tic saying "GoalieMom is the SK I think"

Could be interpreted as Tejas saying this about teammate as a reason not to vote since math means it wouldn't make sense to vote for SK. Or could be interpreted as Tejas going after a non-mafia in which case gaining run against them is good for mafia. This post is noted, but I'll leave it alone for now.

Last note on D3: GoalieMom was in the lead and the absolute second that blue got any momentum, went totally quiet. I'm convinced she is mafia and knowing her alignment can shed light on bym, tim, and possibly redwing, though redwing's is a little tangential (I'll find the post that piqued my interest).

***GoalieMom***

OK I'm done spamming. New list:

--------Mafia lean----------
GoalieMom
tim
bym
--------Neutral lean----------
redwing
Da
---------No read available---------
toogs
--------Civ lean----------
damo

So, my kid has decided he likes cooking shows and tonight I was subjected to 3 straight episodes of Masterchef Canada. Its really bad, almost unwatchable bad - and there are very few things I cant watch.

Third unrelated thing, if I buy a Nathan Scott Tree Hill jersey, does that make me awesome or lame? I really need an answer on this, because I know its either really awesome or really lame, just not sure which.

So, my kid has decided he likes cooking shows and tonight I was subjected to 3 straight episodes of Masterchef Canada. Its really bad, almost unwatchable bad - and there are very few things I cant watch.

Get the kid hooked on Chopped

Chopped would be so much better without the dessert round. I’m not a big dessert fan and watching savory chefs cook it isn’t super interesting.

A few things:

1. The Shape of Water is pretty great. It was a nice unwind after a crappy afternoon.

2. The comment I made about not being around is because I have respect for the game and the players. Before I posted that, I messaged GTB and apologized to him. I don’t skip votes for any strategy reason. If I say I’m going to play, I’m goimg to play. I do it mafia, civ or special.

3. I’m aware this may or may not help since we could have a GF and the potential SK could be investigation immune, but...

Tim returns civ
Rommy returns civ (yippee)
Gooner returns civ

The interesting thing is they’re not town or anti-town, but civ.

Also, I’m civ. And we’re at least CC.

A few things:

1. The Shape of Water is pretty great. It was a nice unwind after a crappy afternoon.

2. The comment I made about not being around is because I have respect for the game and the players. Before I posted that, I messaged GTB and apologized to him. I don’t skip votes for any strategy reason. If I say I’m going to play, I’m goimg to play. I do it mafia, civ or special.

3. I’m aware this may or may not help since we could have a GF and the potential SK could be investigation immune, but...

Tim returns civ
Gooner returns civ

This is the part where I’m pretty sure Knight says “I love you so much, let me tongue punch your fart box,” but I’m not sure I love you that much

A few things:

Tim returns civ
Gooner returns civ

There would seem to be a potential for a GF, though.

This puts Goaliemom at the top of my list. Also, good on getting an investigation in while not being around in thread, thats solid work.

There would seem to be a potential for a GF, though.

This puts Goaliemom at the top of my list. Also, good on getting an investigation in while not being around in thread, thats solid work.

I had a list in with GTB from the previous night. I try to plan ahead.

Good jerb, bym. Like Goon’s list too. So we are probs 5TCC. GM will almost definitely flip maf. I will look at the math more tomorrow.

I feel like SK is always BPV. I find it so hard to believe tim is civ. Goon quoted one post where he throws shade at GM then votes me. Obvious mafia behavior.

Hmmm.

Good jerb, bym. Like Goon’s list too. So we are probs 5TCC. GM will almost definitely flip maf. I will look at the math more tomorrow.

I feel like SK is always BPV. I find it so hard to believe tim is civ. Goon quoted one post where he throws shade at GM then votes me. Obvious mafia behavior.

Hmmm.

Forgot about investigation immune serial killer option too. Dang dang.

Back