• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia, TIM CEREAL KILLS THE GAME

West Coast really is so much better to watch sports. Stayed for an entire SB party and still got home by 8pm.

Other notes - highly recommend anyone who has the chance to go to the Waste Management Open. Just got back from there this morning and had a blast. Friday in the stadium and Saturday walking around watching ASU coeds make fools of themselves.

This post is AIDS

***Nonny***

So we have 17 players, 16 spots, and a 13 player setup. Great stuff

Lots of clearing to semi-clearing shit going on right now. Nice job nimrods

LOVIN this beef between Romcom and jhawk

Tejas added to the game. Both sides have been complaining about the setup. Stop fucking worrying about it. In the future, if you dont' see your name on the signup list, but you think you've signed up, send a message to the mod.

I RNG'd a vanilla into a mafia goon. Check PMs accordingly.

I've got an arraignment at 10:00AM. That's going to make the 10:30 deadline a total clusterfuck. Police yourselves and expect a long night between 10:30 and 11. If you are able to have night moves in ahead of time, that will significantly smooth the process.

Last edited:
boner jamz!

Love me some tejas

I think I get the most drunk at beer/wine only weddings. Pound red wine for hours and hours and then when i get to the after bar i'm thinking "yes! bourbon!" and drink a bunch of that. If it was bourbon all the way through I would keep my normal pace.

I think I get the most drunk at beer/wine only weddings. Pound red wine for hours and hours and then when i get to the after bar i'm thinking "yes! bourbon!" and drink a bunch of that. If it was bourbon all the way through I would keep my normal pace.

There's a more and less drunk Tim?

timdrunk with the spunk

Back