• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caht Thread #24/7/365: UNCC Townie's >>>>> Wake Forest Townies

found my old old ipod whilst digging around the garage, was hoping to use it to jam out on a run right now but the screen fucked but I can still hear it clicking when i scroll so there must still be some sweet boner jams on there. Oh whale

I can say for certain right now that I will miss having heated seats this winter. I am absolutely loving the Element right now, but if it had heated seats it would be perfect. I'm pretty 'meh' about cameras and bluetooth and stuff.

Heated seats are pretty nice in the winter time. Probably don't need them in Ol Meheeco though.

I've still got an old-ish iPod kicking around giving me dank jams when I need them. I hook it up in my car to one of those adapters where you have to turn to a radio station that doesn't have anything on it, so all this car talk about all these features is making my mind assplode, though my old 1989 Volvo 240DL, The Swede, had heated seats. My current car doesn't have shit.

Caht Thread #24/7/365: UNCC Townie's >>>>> Wake Forest Townies

propane tanks that spit fire from underneath the car in the event of approaching car jackers oh fuck yes, front/rear/side chase cams that allow you to drive while crouched below dashboard area oh fuck yes

I drive like once a week -- took my car in yesterday because my ABS light has been on and apparently something had CHEWED (??!!) through the wires near the rear driver side tire. WTF? Fucking groundhogs man, fucking marmots, maybe they are evil and cookout's dog is doing the world a solid by ridding the planet of these pests.

Last edited:
In Meheeco, you basically just want the vehicle from Spy Hunter. Gimme dat oil slick.

I've still got an old-ish iPod kicking around giving me dank jams when I need them. I hook it up in my car to one of those adapters where you have to turn to a radio station that doesn't have anything on it, so all this car talk about all these features is making my mind assplode, though my old 1989 Volvo 240DL, The Swede, had heated seats. My current car doesn't have shit.

Same. All of this sounds really nice. I'm using a tape deck to play my music. Radio doesn't work but the tape player does so that's the only way I can get anything through the speakers. Yesterday my phone died and I had to drive in silence.

I thought it was well known moonz was married with a kid got divorced and remarried and had another kid. Did he get divorced again? There was another poster that escapes me that got divorced from what sounded like the worst woman on earth.

I drive like once a week -- took my car in yesterday because my ABS light has been on and apparently something had CHEWED (??!!) through the wires near the rear driver side tire. WTF? Fucking groundhogs man, fucking marmots, maybe they are evil and cookout's dog is doing the world a solid by ridding the planet of these pests.

lol he really is, damn whistlepigs. i had something like that happen to me when i lived in chapel hill way back when too, also had a rodent build some sort of nest near my engine or something when i was out of town for a week and the car was just sitting there.

I think it's good practice to drive old cars for a long time cause then when you get a new one eventually or even a decent upgrade its like HOLY SHIT I HAVE ARRIVED IN THE FUTURE

i didn't really think i'd like the bluetooth thing but it sure is nice just having my phone autoconnect and start playing music/etc just when i start up the car, also the hands free calling/speaker phone is nice.

Dudes, you realize you can buy a new car stereo for like $100 that will connect directly to your iphone or ipod or whathaveyou. No need to be listening through tape decks or empty radio frequencies.

Pipe down you PC weenie.

the dwarf with bacne and yellowing teeth can say whatever he wants. he doesn't know shit.

i do find it amusing though that he acts like divorce is some american rarity.

or that he equates personal "real life" attacks with dwarf jokes.

man, i wish i had that fucking photo with the oversized cap right about now

may our paths never cross dwarf

Dudes, you realize you can buy a new car stereo for like $100 that will connect directly to your iphone or ipod or whathaveyou. No need to be listening through tape decks or empty radio frequencies.

Sounds complicated. I also drive like once a week and have taken a liking to just scanning radio stations on longer drives. You know, get a feel for the land I'm in, the PEOPLE. Or sometimes just sit in silence with only the hum of the tires on the road and reflect.

the dwarf with bacne and yellowing teeth can say whatever he wants. he doesn't know shit.

i do find it amusing though that he acts like divorce is some american rarity.

or that he equates personal "real life" attacks with dwarf jokes.

man, i wish i had that fucking photo with the oversized cap right about now

may our paths never cross dwarf

Pipe down you PC weenie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back