• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caht Thread #One324a5two245744seven: Tbhat's the Power to Turn Back Time !

sweaty. hot. natural lubricant. endorphins. top gun scene where he takes a shower and she's drinking wine. very sexual. Just open some windows for the sea breeze and hang some white linens to blow around

At beach. Air conditioner broken in rental house. Took all day, but dude finally showed up at 4 PM, added freon, left. 2 hours later, house still not cooling. Think rental place is trying to get me divorced.

Sounds like our house. We finally got a new unit on Friday. :willynilly:

Either:
A) The post wooshed and you're a silly head; or
B) The post didn't woosh and you just laid a sick burn on Townie.

Either way, I'm happy. Good job and posrep.

C) The post was a refutation of your silly gay joke. By marrying a woman who by all accounts is a great person, Townie is indeed the "lucky dude."

sweaty. hot. natural lubricant. endorphins. top gun scene where he takes a shower and she's drinking wine. very sexual. Just open some windows for the sea breeze and hang some white linens to blow around

Kind of feel like I'm on a hidden camera game show where object is to make Husband lose his mind on vacation. House can't get below 81, has been sitting at 83 all day. Different dude came out and took temp at vents and purported to show 60-degree air coming out, but acknowledged it doesn't feel cold and house is obviously hot. Didn't think owner would let him put in window units if air temp from vent shows 60, even if house never actually cools. Think we just got stuck with a house with a shitty old unit. Place is like literally 10 steps from the beach, so that part is awesome, but basically this has been nightmare vacation so far.

If it makes you fell any better bongs makes us keep the a/c at like 80 all the time cause she claims I'm an oven and freeze her out and I sweat my balls off all the time, although out unit cools great and it's on now and glorious but it will cut off soon or bongs will turn it off and I will sweat again

80 degrees? That's bananas. I'm pumping out 70 right now. One of the benefits of going from 3BR TH to 1BR apartment.

seems like a good time to just demand stand up 69 buttsex or divorce since there's nothing else to do. Report back.

Yeah we go to bed with it on 79 but I'm pretty sure that's like Celsius and a Mexican 79 is more like a USA 75. It's still too warm for my taste but bongs gets under the covers and all that

Emergency maintenance guy felt bad for me and was also I think afraid I was going to pull a Jack Torrence and put in a couple window AC units so now we are good except kids already asleep so their room hot and will probably wake up butt early but still getting drunk now.

Morning CT! How was the bars crawl?

Woke up at 10:30 then back asleep from 1-5 today

Been awhile since I was that hungover

The Bar Crawl was great, but I got fucking hammered. I had to go back to bed until the early afternoon to stop feeling like I was going to be sick any moment.

And yet, Jagerbombs are still always a good idea.

Emergency maintenance guy felt bad for me and was also I think afraid I was going to pull a Jack Torrence and put in a couple window AC units so now we are good except kids already asleep so their room hot and will probably wake up butt early but still getting drunk now.
Tonight's the night for stuffed crust

Moving to new rental house tomorrow. No central AC, so I got the window units on craigslist. One 25k BTU for the main space, one 12k BTU FOR the master bedroom, and one 6k BTU for the guest bedroom. I paid $175 for all three.

It's kind of a dump, but I'm pumped because it's cheap, in the most advantageous place in the county for traffic, and I have a GARAGE MAHAL.

This is where you call in with another complaint and the supervisor is tired of dealing with you so he sends over their most competent tech, who happens to be a super hot chick and when she walks in its so hot that she sweats through that t shirt and has to take it off and then suddenly the heat goes to your wife's head and she jumps in and has the tech going to town on her while you watch and then they invite you to join and run ice cubes all over their nipples while they do each other.

This is where you call in with another complaint and the supervisor is tired of dealing with you so he sends over their most competent tech, who happens to be a super hot chick and when she walks in its so hot that she sweats through that t shirt and has to take it off and then suddenly the heat goes to your wife's head and she jumps in and has the tech going to town on her while you watch and then they invite you to join and run ice cubes all over their nipples while they do each other.

Coincidentally, Wife and I got in beach rental bed last night and there was a quiet moment and I asked her if she thought a 4-way had ever happened in the bed. She said she hoped not, that 3 would be okay, but 4 is an unsettling level of debauchery.

The alps were one of my favorite parts of Innsbruck when we went in 2013. Every picture we took had a mountain backdrop with it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back