• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up gangsters. I'm in CLT and about to take off for wilmy, where my brothers dearest will be waiting to greet me and take me to THE REAL BEACH. None of that rocky cold Oregon coast nonsense.

Wrightsville?

f that guy. Plus it's better you're single now with your new job and all that $$$$$

Yup. And not to make this all #humblebrag-like, but with the new job I'd be making more than twice what ex is making. And it kind of bothered me. Blame my southern roots I guess, but I wanted him to have a bit more get up and go.

Yup. And not to make this all #humblebrag-like, but with the new job I'd be making more than twice what ex is making. And it kind of bothered me. Blame my southern roots I guess, but I wanted him to have a bit more get up and go.

We told you this was not going to work ! Will you listen to us from now on !!!??

What up gangsters. I'm in CLT and about to take off for wilmy, where my brothers dearest will be waiting to greet me and take me to THE REAL BEACH. None of that rocky cold Oregon coast nonsense.

You can't see it, but the airport is going through some major renovations to the parking areas and rental car area. What's complete looks pretty sweet. The whole thing will be complete in 2026.

Not sure why Trump said we have third world airports in the US (except for Miami).

Just in case anyone cares:

http://charmeck.org/city/charlotte/Airport/Pages/DestinationCLTProjects.aspx

S1_cam6.jpg

Chat thread right again! Good for dumping that guy and not settling. I feel like most girls as they get older just settle since the pool rapidly shrinks.

Chat thread right again! Good for dumping that guy and not settling. I feel like most girls as they get older just settle since the pool rapidly shrinks.

i'm already scared about pool shrinkage though since i've gotta start all over aaaagain. it's a real thing. can i just sign up for an arranged marriage already?

i'm already scared about pool shrinkage though since i've gotta start all over aaaagain. it's a real thing. can i just sign up for an arranged marriage already?

Townie just got into an arranged marriage. Ask him.

Also, cav married a teenager. Makes is difficult for 30-year old women.

They're keeping that awful queen Charlotte statue?

So I'm heading to ATX tomorrow and the current projected high temp for every day I will be there is 100. Yuck.

Well ct, I'm a single lady once again. Dude didn't want to really commit- its for the best. And tbh I really was still a little peeved about the whole "he skipped my birthday" thing anyway.

What are you doing tonight to celebrate your birthday year??

And since something new is just a swipe away, it really tips the scales for chicks gotta settle way lower than previously #sorryladies #itstrue

And since something new is just a swipe away, it really tips the scales for chicks gotta settle way lower than previously #sorryladies #itstrue

So why hasn't anyone settled for you yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back