• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cam Serigne, take a bow

siff

Scott "Rufio" Feather
Reaction score
The guy is a beast, and we'll miss him as much as anyone next year. Earlier this season, he wasn't seeing much of the ball - no matter. He blocked his ass off for guys like Greg and Scotty, Matt and Wolford. Then yesterday, when Syracuse was exposed in the seam, Cam steps up and dominates yet again.

Take a bow 85!

The guy is a beast, and we'll miss him as much as anyone next year. Earlier this season, he wasn't seeing much of the ball - no matter. He blocked his ass off for guys like Greg and Scotty, Matt and Wolford. Then yesterday, when Syracuse was exposed in the seam, Cam steps up and dominates yet again.

Take a bow 85!

+1!! His climbing catch yesterday will go into the WF annals of all time great plays made!

+1!! His climbing catch yesterday will go into the WF annals of all time great plays made!

That was a huge play. 3rd and long down 14 in the second half. Kinda felt at the time if we didn’t get points on that drive it was game ovah.

Anyone else think he will be drafted by New England and be Gronk's replacement?

Among the many reasons for the dramatic WF offensive improvement is that Cam is finally healthy this year after being hobbled for the entire 2016 season.

Expected WF to be improved offensively this year, but never expected that WF would average 35 ppg and 475 ypg. Just insane, particularly considering that WF's schedule is daunting.

great chance we don't win that game if he doesn't make that great catch, great job Cam!

He could have dunked that football where he caught it...

Come to think of it... Did Cam play the 4 in high school? After we win our bowl game he'll be done playing football at Wake...

agree that this was the most important play of the game

that was one of the best catches I have seen in a long time and not saying that because he is a Deac. Much tougher catch than a one handed grab or toeing the side line. The body control on this one is spectacular.

I want the Cowboys to draft him to replace Witten. Rico Gathers is a promising TE prospect, but Serigne, for me, is a no doubt NFL stud at tight end.

I didn't see it on this thread but didn't I read that Cam broke the ACC record for career receiving yards by a TE? Breaking the record set by Ebron?

Ever since asking the question about throwing to our TE at the coaches lunch last month [this was right after the 0-fer at GT], Coach Clawson has been throwing great gobs of passes to Cam! I love it as he is in the mold of the great TE of UVa, Heath Miller when a first down is needed.

Ever since asking the question about throwing to our TE at the coaches lunch last month [this was right after the 0-fer at GT], Coach Clawson has been throwing great gobs of passes to Cam! I love it as he is in the mold of the great TE of UVa, Heath Miller when a first down is needed.

You working for Cam? :eek:. Glad you asked.

He could have dunked that football where he caught it...

Come to think of it... Did Cam play the 4 in high school? After we win our bowl game he'll be done playing football at Wake...

We need a big !

I didn't see it on this thread but didn't I read that Cam broke the ACC record for career receiving yards by a TE? Breaking the record set by Ebron?

Yep. Very impressive considering how bad our offense was for most of his career.

Back