• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cam Stanley on HGTV House Hunters

Damn. He must be doing well for himself. His wife is tall.

Met him at the Skip Prosser father/son camp.

Cameron was a super-nice person and fantastic with the kids.

So he's making bead bracelets with his boys for his wife's business? Okayyyyyy.

Just looked him up on Facebook. Check out this cast of bros from his wedding:

1095000_935317858423_1807638925_n.jpg

Not sure why this was locked, accidentally I guess. Its back open. I dvr'd the 1am replay, so I havent watched it yet. Any Wake mentions?

Def one of the nicest guys that's ever played for Wake.

House Hunters/Property Virgins are both wedding people pron.

Also, Egypt Sherrod? Yes please!

Not sure why this was locked, accidentally I guess. Its back open. I dvr'd the 1am replay, so I havent watched it yet. Any Wake mentions?

I'd like to try and dvr it myself, what's the name of the episode?

Not that I saw but I started watching when I saw this thread so I missed the intro.

My wife was watching it when I found out it was Cam Stan and I mentioned he was a former player and she was surprised, so I doubt there was a Wake mention.

His LinkedIn is interesting. He was in the D-League as recently as 2010.

You can see his Wake diploma on the wall. That was all I noticed.

Watching it now. There were a couple seconds of them playing basketball and knocking down a jumper.

Back