• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Camp Gets by First Cut with Ravens

WakeUp

Reaction score
Ravens down to 75, Camp included. . Final cut Saturday to 53.
Good Luck Camp!

It's a pretty good thing when your head coach says this about you:

"He pretty much gets open all the time."

Ravens know they have a chance at a Welker-type receiver. I can see Camp crossing the middle on 3rd downs all day long. And getting the first and a few extra yards at that.

Meanwhile the Panthers are desperate for a decent WR and their 6th round pick is with the Pats.

I read the title too quick and thought it said he got cut and I was like......WHAT??????

Smitty + Camp = Beastmode

Adopting Baltimore as my AFC team if they keep Camp.

No chance Camp gets cut. The coaches have been singing his praises for weeks.

Would've been pretty terrible if he didn't make the first cut

Camp should make the Ravens. Only thing between him and a nice NFL career will be injuries, much like those that derailed some of his time at Wake.

Camp should make the Ravens. Only thing between him and a nice NFL career will be injuries, much like those that derailed some of his time at Wake.

Yeah, he has a lot of 3rd down receptions and concussions in his future. Hope he doesn't wait too long to walk away from the game if that does start happening. I know someone who was in the league for about a decade, and his memory is shot.

Not only will Camp make the squad, but he should get significant PT with the Ravens.:thumbsup:

Not only will Camp make the squad, but he should get significant PT with the Ravens.:thumbsup:

Not this year. Ravens will have Smith, Jones, Smith Sr. and Brown ahead of him. If they go 5 wide, they'll shift Pitta over there. I love Camp, but this is not as sure thing as everyone is saying.

Agreed. Camp will certainly make the team but barring injuries he likely won't be making the 46 man gameday roster most weeks.

Back