• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Camp mention sleeper Wide Receivers

He'll play Sundays. He is a zone buster and a great possession receiver.

He'll play Sundays. He is a zone buster and a great possession receiver.

Michael Campanaros main problem is going to be the reputation that he cannot stay healthy. There was not a season at Mother so Dear that he played the entire season without some injury. Just saying and they were some weird ones also. He can be a zone buster going across the middle but you really get smacked hard doing that by the bigger defensive backs and roving linebackers. And he does get quite a few yards after the catch. Campanaro was all we had the last few years.

There is reasonable concern about his hamstring but the wrist was a freak thing that has healed. Was Camp concussed at Wake? I don't remember. That would be a real concern with the routes he's be running.

There is reasonable concern about his hamstring but the wrist was a freak thing that has healed. Was Camp concussed at Wake? I don't remember. That would be a real concern with the routes he's be running.

I do not think he was concussed at wake to my knowledge.

Back