• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Camp status for Clemson??

pdogdke

Reaction score
Any update? Stating the obvious, we need him in a big way. I friggin hate Clemson, 4 of the last 6 times we went there, they ripped our heart out. A win this week cures all the pain of the last 6 weeks.

Any update? Stating the obvious, we need him in a big way. I friggin hate Clemson, 4 of the last 6 times we went there, they ripped our heart out. A win this week cures all the pain of the last 6 weeks.

Very doubtful I think. Unless the doctors and trainers feel real good about, I wouldn't risk playing him against Clemson. Camp is good, but having him back probably won't be enough to beat Clemson realistically. Give him another almost week and a half to be ready for BC, in a game we can and must win.

Very doubtful I think. Unless the doctors and trainers feel real good about, I wouldn't risk playing him against Clemson. Camp is good, but having him back probably won't be enough to beat Clemson realistically. Give him another almost week and a half to be ready for BC, in a game we can and must win.

This.

He ain't playing and we are getting smoked by Clempson.

He ain't playing and we are getting smoked by Clempson.

Thanks LiveandDie and BabyDeac, makes sense, but it would be nice in the perfect world. wfudeke, what is your psi delta name? F clempson. I know this season hasn't gone well and basketball is in the toilet, but we have had many good games against CU at home the last 15 years. And, CU, being CU, can screw up just when yu think they are on unbeatbale. See NCSU last year and a game we should have won in Death Valley last year (that would have put us in the ACC Championship game in hindsight). Its ok to be an optimist occasionally. Go Deacs!!

I wouldn't play him. We need two more wins to go bowl elegible and Clemson ain't one of them realistically.

Thursday night home game. Heck yeah he should come back if he can.

We've played Clemson well at home even in our bad years. If our team is ever going to be pumped up, it'll be Thursday at home on national TV.

I think the team will be pumped up with or without him. I just don't think he'll be ready and I dont' want to see him reinjure the hand. There is a lot of football left to be played.

Thursday night home game. Heck yeah he should come back if he can.

I completely agree, Clemscum is a long shot but you can't write it off. It's a home game and if Camp is healthy it could help our anemic offense. We almost beat them last year.

My only question is the fact that its a Thursday night game, and he didnt play yesterday....What will 5 days of rest realistically do for his hand? I hope he plays but..

We should be able to make shift some kind of cast that still allows Camp to be able to catch the ball. Hell, even if we had to put a club on his hand like the guy from UVA had, he'd be better than anything else we've got!

Back