• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Camp (Video)

By my count, he had 14 touches and 9 of them were for first downs, including a 3rd and 9, a 3rd and 16, and a 3 & 7.

On four other plays, he made a first down of either 1st and 10 or 2nd and 10.

Kid was a stud all day.

Edited to add that I counted 6 plays of 15+ yards (20, 23, 16, 15, 23, and 15)

That is a great video. I understand that Fedora didn't know Camp's name before the game. I suspect he knows it now.

Baller. He hasnt had the long, home run bomb yet, but IMO he's more than taking up the slack left from a departed Givens. I hope the young guys are studying every move he makes. In a couple years, it'll be their turn to take over.

[tar]If it wasn't for us, you guys wouldn't even know he plays for your pitiful, insignificant, weak florist team.[/heels]

Great kid and appears to come from a great family. Really epitomizes what it is to be a Demon Deacon.

[tar]If it wasn't for us, you guys wouldn't even know he plays for your pitiful, insignificant, weak florist team.[/heels]

this is so funny to me, it is basically saying "hey we are terrible fans and don't really know anything about other teams and their players so since we never heard of him you must not have ever heard of him and therefore he sucks"

if nothing else UNC "fans" should know who Camp is from his not so-good performance against them last year. if you got the impression that he wasn't good from that one game then fine, but to claim you've never heard of him just shows how terrible your fanbase is

Silver lining to Givens' departure...as noted above, Camp can shine even more than ever.

He is a true playmaker, nose for the ball. Let's get him in the end zone twice this Saturday.

The second chapter to this story will be to see who steps up among our WR corps to begin fielding the passes when Camp starts attracting more defensive attention.

BTW, I missed the latest...did Givens make the final Rams roster? If so, any action Sunday?

this is so funny to me, it is basically saying "hey we are terrible fans and don't really know anything about other teams and their players so since we never heard of him you must not have ever heard of him and therefore he sucks"

if nothing else UNC "fans" should know who Camp is from his not so-good performance against them last year. if you got the impression that he wasn't good from that one game then fine, but to claim you've never heard of him just shows how terrible your fanbase is

UNC offered Camp...

Givens is returning kicks and gettin in occasionally in 4 receiver sets

Back