• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Camp

“I think Terence Davis is going to be a senior" - Grobe

Haha, while not even close to what he meant obviously, that is funny if taken on the surface

If we can just keep him healthy, I think Camp can become the kind of player that Wake fans will compare players to for years to come--great combo of speed, quickness and strength. Now, just keep him on the field.

If you think about the strides Kenny Moore made as he transitioned into the second half of his career, it's even more exciting to think about Camp's potential, given what he's done so far. They are both similar wide receivers IMO. Great at running routes, extremely shifty and good at finding holes and picking up YAC, and fantastic hands.

Here's to hoping his JR season is as successful for the team as Kenny's was.

I think Camp is similar in many ways to Proehl. And I hope he has a Proehl like season. He has the skills and he has a mature quarterback. This could be an amazing year for those two.

I think Camp is similar in many ways to Proehl. And I hope he has a Proehl like season. He has the skills and he has a mature quarterback. This could be an amazing year for those two.

Jax Landfried, too. And Nate Morton.

If we can develop our 6'5" guys into consistent receivers we will cause some serious problems for opposing defensive back fields.

Back