• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Campanaro

I only know what my eyes tell me--he dropped several balls that absolutely should have been caught this season. I'm not saying he's not great, because he is.

Yea that works, as long as you add "he made a helluva lot of catches this year that a lesser receiver had no chance on."

I only know what my eyes tell me--he dropped several balls that absolutely should have been caught this season. I'm not saying he's not great, because he is.

Oh no doubt about it but every WR's drops a ball every once and a while. They are human....you just have to make sure that it doesn't happen very often and when you look at Camp's season as a whole, his hands are the last thing to worry about.....

As far as Terry, I have heard he still has some developing to do as well but you never know when it clicks for these guys and he might be a player that comes in this spring and does really well.

Agree completely on Terry and James.

These two guy epitomize Grobe's recruiting day mantra of "ask me in 3 years".

The two rising RS sophomores are just entering their time at WF.

Great year by Camp. He is a good guy after the catch also!

Camp is a great receiver and the epitome of a Wake athlete. He should have close to 100 catches if he continues to develop, stays in the slot, and stays healthy.

Back