• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Campbell @ UNCC

piratedeac92

Reaction score
Since UNCC is basically WFU @ Charlotte, figured this thread deserved to be by itself for the first game.

Who you got...Camels or Niners?

My pick... Camels win 42-7

Camels are bad too. Not sure what to expect here. I actually think Charlotte has more talent.

It's gonna be blitching awesome!!

I think Charlotte will win. Interesting that Mike Minter is a big donor to Charlotte and coaches Campbell.

I think Charlotte will win. Interesting that Mike Minter is a big donor to Charlotte and coaches Campbell.

Minter wanted/wants the Charlotte job. Once Lambert comes back to Wake in 4 years after Grobe unnecessarily burns all these shirts (see thread bitching about the redshirting practice) and we crash and burn, Minter will take over at Charlotte.

Maybe Grobe wasn't kidding when he said they could probably beat us.

Charlotte has a variety of players who were recruited to play football at the BCS level. Campbell doesn't.

Kenny Moore on the broadcast

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

32-0 in the second.

I knew Charlotte had a talent advantage but they are playing a ton of frosh.

I can smell the shit in the pants of all the mountaineers in Boone. Smells like terror.

Since UNCC is basically WFU @ Charlotte, figured this thread deserved to be by itself for the first game.

Who you got...Camels or Niners?

My pick... Camels win 42-7

Quoting for historical purposes.

To miss a score prediction by triple-digits would be quite something. Pour it on UNCC!

I would also point out that CU was started by Deacs. Both schools have some Wake ties.

Campbell is a non-scholly school in football, imagine how hard it is to any kind of decent talent at a non-scholly school.

Drake is a non-scholly school too (Pioneer) and they lost to an NAIA team last night. It's the first time an NAIA team has beaten a member of Division 1 since 1980.

Last edited:
I can smell the shit in the pants of all the mountaineers in Boone. Smells like terror.

It's actually been a nice day up here. It was clear for my trail run and I didn't smell any human excrement.

Back