• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can Clawson Ever Have a Quality D?

BTW, Duke is looking like a contender for their divison.

Yet another reason why I'm thrilled the divisions disappear after this year. Three top 15 teams beat the hell out of one another in the Atlantic and end up with critical loss(es) while those bastards coast.

I posted if Lambert can improve the D during the remainder of the schedule, then we had a shot at the title game. If not, we'd be in danger of a .500 season.

Yesterday we saw improvement. Holding teams to 300-400 range of total O is where we need to be. 500, and we will tend to lose.

BTW, Duke is looking like a contender for their divison.
Which teams aren't still in contention in the Coastal?

with the WF-UNC game on deck, the winner will clearly be the team bringing the quality D

175401.png

I mean, based on that graphic, the ACC is covered in Quality D, with the exception of Louisville

One of my favorite threads. Hope it's bumped 4 years from now when Clawson wins the ACC Championship on the back of a top-25 defense.

One of my favorite threads. Hope it's bumped 4 years from now when Clawson wins the ACC Championship on the back of a top-25 defense.
That would be great

Or, Clawson could win the ACC by just abusing his D, wearing it out in search of that perfect O. Which is noble, for sure.

D was stiff out there today, but not much you can do when Clemson is laying the wood on Magic Mitch all day

Defense is so solid and we have 2 or 3 guys out. Chase Jones, Chaney and somebody else.

Nick Anderson looks quicker.

Slocum looks better.

If we don't give up, and get guys back...whoa.

Back