• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can we take your spot in the ACC?

This really is not that big of a deal.

CJ Leslie is every bit as good as Barnes, I say co-ACC MVP's.

In the spirit of the Pack,

Bob

LOL, I figured this was some retard from the State boards.

2nd most points put up by VT under while under Beamer (Akron - 77-7 in the 90s)

Let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.

And great was the fall.

Any game that quiets App fans makes for a good day. Yeah, we know you won in the Big House. We got it. Uh, thanks. No, really, we heard you won there. **

** During one of the worst Michigan seasons in like 50 years.

I don't really have any ill will towards App, but their fans can be as insufferable as UNC fans. Anything that puts them in their place is good, and this game really knocked them down a peg or two.

App State loses 66-13 to Virginia Tech in 2011 (53 point blowout)

Wake Forest loses 52-21 to Virginia Tech in 2010 (31 point blowout)

Clearly Wake would destroy app by 22 points but really there are no winners here.

Whew, tough day at the office.

Offer still stands though, let's make it happen Wake.

Get on the phone, write letters, do whatever it is you private school folk do to get through the right channels.

PS. Brendan, nice stat, hard to tell who's D1 and who's D1-AA there. LET'S MAKE THE SWITCH DEACS! Think of all the glory you could have if you moved down!

Get on the phone, write letters, do whatever it is you private school folk do to get through the right channels.

PS. Brendan, nice stat, hard to tell who's D1 and who's D1-AA there. LET'S MAKE THE SWITCH DEACS! Think of all the glory you could have if you moved down!

Were you even at the game today, Bob?

Presbyterian called and asked if they can take App State's place in the SoCo.

Hey, Bob found the negrep feature. Nice work, Bob!

Comment was something about sex with goats. Not really relevant to the discussion here, but I can see why an App guy who apparently also claims State might have it on the brain.

Think of all the glory you wouldn't have if you moved up Bob!

C'mon guys. Let's take it easy on Bob. We should view this situation as our opportunity to help bolster the self-esteem of one with low confidence and a perception of inferiority. We should all endeavor to help him feel better about himself, not point out all the reasons he justifiably feels this way!

Any game that quiets App fans makes for a good day. Yeah, we know you won in the Big House. We got it. Uh, thanks. No, really, we heard you won there. **

** During one of the worst Michigan seasons in like 50 years.

That Michigan team started #5 in the nation, featured many future NFL players, finished with 4 total losses and beat a Heisman-year Tim Tebow in the capital one bowl.

That Bob cat is a doosh, obviously a troll; I'm just correcting a very common misconception that Michigan was bad that year.

Last edited:
Back