• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can you do this girl?

wtf, that was dumb.

Let's throw a bone to our Terrapin brethren. You take this one, big guy. You deserve it.

I followed her to the bathroom after getting her drunk (thinking she'd be sick or something). Turns out she was peeing. That was an awkward way to end the night.

I tried proposing skinny dipping while she was still sober.

Turns out she's a bitch.

I tried to buy a drink at the club and she left me since I was supposed to DD.

yay i got to go skinny dipping as a reward for getting the constellation right!

then i took her skinny dipping twice and she cramped up.

After many tries I got her to go skinny dipping, and then get in the hot tub and play a game of truth or dare. Got to fondle her beasts and suck her tits, and then she sent me home. What a cock tease.

LOL, she started flashing me so I would miss the basketball shot, but I swished it.

yay i got to go skinny dipping as a reward for getting the constellation right!

then i took her skinny dipping twice and she cramped up.

Nice, for getting the constellation right, I had her flash me. That led to me taking her inside and then us later going downtown and having sex in the car.

Also, this is the nerdiest thing ever.

god fuck this bitch i can't even take 3 bites of spaghetti. i'm sorry i don't know how many bites you need before your high maintenance ass can handle a sip of wine. fuck.

Back