• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can you just fucking stop it, Millennials and Parents of Millennials?

I say if you had a cell phone in high school, you're a millennial.

That's actually not a bad metric. I think the propagation of technology is a heavy influence on some millennial traits.

You're at least a tweener if you regularly used email in high school and don't vividly remember the Gulf War.

I think I decided that Ph and I are the exact same age.

I say if you had a cell phone in high school, you're a millennial.

That's actually not a bad metric. I think the propagation of technology is a heavy influence on some millennial traits.

I dunno. I was born in '77 and I had a cell my senior year in HS. Im defs not a millenial. It was a Nokia the size of a skinny brick though. It was pretty worthless bc no one else had one. I could only call houses.

Also, I was WFU Class of 2000. We were the first class to get stinkpads. I defs did not have a laptop before that.

i got a cellphone when i turned 16. my house had one pc in the office growing up. my bro got a laptop at some point when i was in college (so he was in hs). i also think a lot of the millennial traits are related to technology, and as such people who grew up in more advanced technological atmospheres may be more millennial in a sense.

like my parents dropped me off at a movie or the mall as a kid. then id call them when i was ready to come home based on a prearranged timeframe. we didnt constantly text back and forth serving as the unbroken umbilical chord that causes a lot of the issues (imo of course).

I dunno. I was born in '77 and I had a cell my senior year in HS. Im defs not a millenial. It was a Nokia the size of a skinny brick though. It was pretty worthless bc no one else had one. I could only call houses.

Also, I was WFU Class of 2000. We were the first class to get stinkpads. I defs did not have a laptop before that.

You poor bastard.

Bicentennial baby. It's good to see the quality of individuals Wake pumped out after abandoning the '98 and '99 classes as old dogs that needed put down.

:trance1:

Back