• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Candace Owens in 2024?

If the only two choices for president were Candace Owens and Donald Trump... I'd probably would end up voting for Trump. She is essentially a right-wing version of Jill Stein.

Last edited:
Looking forward to stumping for Jacob Wohl in 20(35 - however old he is)

LOLOLOL - These responses were exactly what I was looking for when I started this thread. Take a bow, Tunnels Left!!!

When you can't attack the substance, attack the author.

Also, the video was posted by the Daily Caller twitter account as the unbiased MSM sources without an agenda somehow avoided reporting on this.

Brad would be much better served continuing to make fun of random Twitter people and the " liberal media". Any time he tries to delve do anything expressing his depth of understanding, it really exposes what a moron he is.

Thanks for the advice, ClintonL68!

Perhaps one day I will be successful enough to live in Greensboro and pull down 5 figures.

Perhaps one day I will be successful enough to live in Greensboro and pull down 5 figures.

The fact that your sense of self worth is predicated on the size of your salary explains so much about you.

You got me B-RAD. I provide corporate tax consulting on site and manage a group of people that do the same for a Forbes Global 2000 company and pull down a sweet 5 figures. Here is a newsflash for you. The part timers I manage make 6 figures.

See, I don't have to make up things about you to demonstrate your idiocy. I just let your nonsensical drivel do that for you.

Last edited:
Why 2024? Do you already have a candidate you are voting for in 2020?

LOLOLOL - These responses were exactly what I was looking for when I started this thread. Take a bow, Tunnels Left!!!

Also, the video was posted by the Daily Caller twitter account as the unbiased MSM sources without an agenda somehow avoided reporting on this.

ANGUS, was the Southern Strategy real?

And aside from her hitler remarks, here are some wonderful Owens’ tidbits:

“Owens, a 29-year-old African American provocateur, first ran an anti-Trump website that made fun of Donald Trump’s genitals, then became a conservative favorite on the Infowars conspiracy website. In recent months, she erroneously claimed that bombs sent to prominent Democrats by a Trump supporter had actually come from leftists; told France to “defend your culture” against Muslims; said “Europe will fall” to Islam and sharia law by 2050; and mused whether “something biochemically happens” to women who do not marry or have children.”

So in other words, the perfect republican candidate.

The fact that House GOP committee members invited her as an expert witness pretty much says it all about the seriousness and reliability of House Republicans these days. They're not there to govern and solve problems, they're there to troll liberals and gain PR. And she wasn't the only nut they invited to testify. I especially enjoyed her casual denials that there was ever a GOP "Southern Strategy" involving using racial code words. Lee Atwater admitted as much back in the early 90s.

And Atwater didn’t use code words.

I didn’t know Owens was only 29. Guess it makes sense because she is part of Turning Point but man. She basically spent her last years as a young adult as a very public conservative troll.

She’s just a sell out with no real political views. Didn’t care about politics until the last five years, started as an anti-Donald Democrat, had an “epiphany” and turned 180 out realizing itd make money.

Just a leaf floating around in the political wind in any direction she believes may produce internet fame.

And ended up testifying in front of congress thanks to the GOP. Truly a bunch of fucking morons the entire right is these days.

She’s just a sell out with no real political views. Didn’t care about politics until the last five years, started as an anti-Donald Democrat, had an “epiphany” and turned 180 out realizing itd make money.

Just a leaf floating around in the political wind in any direction she believes may produce internet fame.

And ended up testifying in front of congress thanks to the GOP. Truly a bunch of fucking morons the entire right is these days.

I agree with this. She's looking to make a quick buck and right now "Black person who is pro-Trump" is a great cash cow because rubes believe that she proves they aren't racist and they will be willing to support her so long as she makes them feel not racist.

Re: her Hitler comments, Trump rubes no longer think that saying words actually means anything. Recorded words especially. They appear to believe that no matter what you say or write, all you have to do is say, "You're taking it out of context, this clearly means something else" and it goes away, no matter what was actually said. Trump does this all the time. It's a virus in society.

Especially when it’s words they believe and don’t have the balls to say.

Especially when it’s words they believe and don’t have the balls to say.

Yep. As an article I saw today articulated well she’s the embodiment of conservatives’ in
congress saying we have a black friend.

And hey good on her. She’s making money off lies and idiocy. But she should still be called out for. Lying. And being an idiot.

Last edited:
Looks like CA is positioning himself to take over the role of purveyor of bullshit now that Lectro is out of the picture.

Back